Fooking Canada produces more jobs than USA last month!!

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bond_trad3r, Jul 9, 2011.

1. gtor514

gtor514

They had no choice.

#11     Jul 10, 2011
  2. pupu

pupu

You mean triple

#12     Jul 10, 2011
  3. too bad N-obama is a re-thug-lican on the right.

guantanomo open: check
    new libyan war: check
    higher deficit: check

everything shows N-obama acts as a re-thug-lican.

#13     Jul 10, 2011
  4. Weird that you mention that. I was just questioning if this is the best country to raise a family in. I will visit Canada to see how things are done over there.

#14     Jul 11, 2011
  5. zdreg

zdreg

it took the german invasion of russia to push russia on the side of the allies. it was american and british efforts that led to victory in world war II

#15     Jul 11, 2011
  6. zdreg

zdreg

adjust that number for Canada's population size and the number becomes 540,000. i.e. 30X

#16     Jul 11, 2011
  7. Canadian Conservatives are more fiscal conservatives than anything else. Social policies are largely center. This is the way I like it.

#17     Jul 11, 2011
  8. I think right now Canadians are mostly on the same page with what we want from our government, as evidenced from the last election that resulted in a majority Conservative government.

Smaller government, lower taxes, a balanced budget. Social policies are mostly center. Conservative ideology is more right of center technically, but Canadians have no interest in changing the core values of the country (universal healthcare, abortion, gay marriage, etc.).

#18     Jul 11, 2011
  9. In terms of taxes, I think there is a bias based on what was happening in Canada during the 90's. Right now, taxes in Canada are no higher than the USA.

#19     Jul 11, 2011
  10. CAD$ will go to 1.10 vs. USD$... Plz keep on printing money, raising the debt ceiling, etc...

#20     Jul 11, 2011