Foodstamps Soar By Most In 16 Months: Over 1 Million Americans Enter Poverty In Last

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tsing Tao, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Not that I expect you to answer this intelligently, but exactly how long does it take for Obama to be in charge before things that happen are his fault? Can you give me an honest answer?

#11     Dec 10, 2012
  2. I swear that if you pull a string on his back, the same bullshit answer will be repeated ad nauseum.

#12     Dec 10, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Really?

#13     Dec 10, 2012
  4. Enlighten us as to whom dismantled Glass-Steagall and let "the big banks run amok".

It's fools such as yourself who continue to believe that one party is "good" and the other party is "evil", while in reality they both work TOGETHER to dismantle this country.

You should be given a pass if you're still in your twenties, but I suspect that you aren't and that you really are a consummate dumbass.

#14     Dec 10, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

Does anyone really believe futurecurrents has a college degree? So much stupidity comes out of his mouth (posts) that I really don't see any ability to learn and get through any rigorous degree program. I think he is like AK-47 and just posting out of mommy's basement.

Maybe he could start a thread on how to scam the taxpayers for welfare and other freebies and make himself useful.

#15     Dec 10, 2012
  6. The scary thing about these nitwits is that they are EVERYWHERE. A few months back I'd read articles about the various teacher's strikes around the country and you'd see all these a-holes show up in the comments section and repeat verbatim the same talking points of this leftist loser. Of course, just about every union hack will repeat these same talking points and feel no remorse about driving a company into bankruptcy and losing their jobs. They have ZERO understanding of running a business and all they know is that management makes more than they do and they are ENTITLED to equal pay.

#16     Dec 10, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

It's scary and depressing that there are so many who have been brain washed by the left into believing the lies. I don't understand how there can be so many who cannot think for themselves.

#17     Dec 10, 2012
  8. Most liberals will give him a pass until at least his 4th term as president.

:(

#18     Dec 11, 2012
  9. This term starts the Obama legacy. We will see after this term. Except of course for those who think Obama is the Antichrist or is about to declare martial law and make himself king.:D

#19     Dec 11, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

BULL SHIT, it started early 2009. Deal with it.

#20     Dec 11, 2012