Foodstamps for the world (courtesy of the US Taxpayer)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TGregg, May 1, 2013.

1. TGregg

TGregg

I realize it is completely unsurprising that in this time of sequestering budget cuts, Obama's regime is busy handing out money to criminals in this country illegally, but still this needs to be pointed out.

http://www.judicialwatch.org/press-...ng-u-s-food-stamp-program-for-illegal-aliens/

2. pspr

pspr

Sounds like treason to me.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not to mention irresponsible and just plain stupid. We're broke.

4. Eight

Eight

Actually we don't have a spending problem. Nancy Pelosi says it's so... It has been pointed out that would mean that we don't need to raise taxes. Everybody should be happy really. I'm really happy, Helicopter Ben has our back anyhow, he's all fueled up all the time, what a guy.

Is it just me or are the public sector leaders acting like they don't have to pay back their loans.. because we are getting ready to blow China back to a caveman culture?

5. I don't know why this would surprise anybody. Hispanic immigrants, particularly illeglas, are on various welfare programs at rates exceeding even blacks.

Yes, there are many who work very hard for low wages, but those are the ones we see. There are many more back in the barrio, joining gangs, dealing drugs, committing crimes, making babies and living off welfare. Of course, it's forbidden to mention any of that. Too divisive.

6. Eight

Eight

I got an email from my DemoPub Senator asking what I thought about Immigration Reform.. I told her sure, I want to pay for ghettos full of people that are raised to hate me and use the public sector to extort money out of me. She hasn't answered back yet...