Food stamps

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Vinny1, Apr 2, 2009.

1. Neodude

Neodude

Thats $3.77 a day. It might seem small if you only eat Fast Food or name brand products, but it is doable if you buy the generic store brand stuff like canned beans/veggies and noodles.

Not to say that you will eat like a king, but it will keep you alive.

-Neo

2. You could easily eat for 2 bucks a day. Eating for free doesnt equal eating well.

3. I once explored a shed where homeless people were living. There were a lot of dog food and cat food cans laying around.

4. mtwokay

mtwokay

Taco Bell

5. zdreg

zdreg

meaningless. either the place doesn't have cooking facilities or most of the people living there are mentally ill.

the 1st step for further info is too google the subject..
    one result was:
    http://www.getrichslowly.org/blog/2006/06/01/healthy-food-on-an-unhealthy-budget/

taco bell? just another off the cuff remark or care to show how u could survive eating at taco bell?

6. Hey Z. Did you ever see a shed with cooking facilities? You elitist attitude is only superseded by your rudeness. Congratulations you just made my ignore list.:D

7. THE OTHER GUY WAS CLOSER. TACO BELL IS CHEAPER THAN PET FOOD.
    HOW ABOUT JACK IN THE BOX, IS IT STILL OWNED BY RALSTON PURINA?

LONG LIVE PURINA PEOPLE CHOW!

8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I once came home and found my son (he was about 3 at the time) eating the cat food. I asked him what the hell he was doing and he said "well the cats eat it all the time, so they must like it. I wanted to know how it tastes". I asked him.."well uhmm..how does it taste?" and he said "well, I wouldnt eat it every day..but it's ok."

#10     Apr 2, 2009