Food Stamp Nation: USA

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Aug 25, 2011.

1. canmo

canmo

That's interesting point, but it doesn't look right from a second sight.. It's not a corporate paying less because it could. It's a government paing more because it didn't educate that workers, and they are not able to work on better jobs. I never heard about corporates paying $9/hr to engineers, pilots, programmers, nurses. I never heard about self-employers, like electricians, tilers , plumbers, etc., earning $9/hr.
    But, if unionized school teachers getting $100,000/yr including retirement benefits , text-messaging and surfing internet during school classes just to spend time instead to teach american boys and girls math, english, history, chemistry, physics , etc. - and that's going for decades now - don't blame China, Obama, Ben, mortgage rates and hurricanes for food stamp nation..

#31     Aug 28, 2011
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

This will happen soon! If you agree, send me a pm as I have some VERY nice beach front timeshares in Oklahoma I will make you a Limited Partner in if you're Accredited.:D

i.e., I understand what you're saying. It's so sad we've come from what we have, to being what we are now due to massive government, and greed...:(

#32     Aug 28, 2011