Food Stamp Nation: USA

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Grandluxe, Aug 25, 2011.

1. ive been calling this scam out for freaking years. right here on et.

let the mofos starve.

and the illegals, put them on a donkey and trot them back to the hell holes they came from

sick of my country being used as the worlds chamber pot.

#11     Aug 25, 2011
  2. Did you see the news? Everyone who attends Detroit Public schools get free breakfast, lunch and a snack. (I think there are 4 schools systems in the US doing this in a pilot program).

Apparently food stamps aren't enough to feed people.

#12     Aug 25, 2011
  3. Think about it, food stamps is a way to subsidize cheap labor for US corporations.

So corporations can pay less than 10 bucks an hour and part time jobs only knowing that the Government will pick up the rest of the tab.

Get rid of Foodstamps all together and you will see Corporations would have to pay higher than 10 bucks an hour for service jobs and create full time jobs.

Walmart is one of the biggest recipients of federal subsidies it aint even funny

#13     Aug 25, 2011
  4. You gotta be kidding, right? So the question is, "Can we afford to feed the world?"

I mean, just think about it for a while.

You are actually asking, "Can we afford to feed people?"

I mean really, just think about it for a while.

That is actually the question you are asking?

#14     Aug 25, 2011
  5. Is it sustainable? No! Neither is corporate welfare nation. The dead weight has to go, at the bottom AND the top.

#15     Aug 25, 2011
  6. They are also a way of keeping people fat enough to stay off the streets. It is much cheaper to provide food stamps than to police mobs of hungry people.

#16     Aug 25, 2011
  7. Taxes have to rise to pay for more food stamps, there is no other way

#17     Aug 25, 2011
  8. http://michael-hudson.com/2011/08/the-state-and-local-budget-crisis/
    Do you like his thinking?

#18     Aug 25, 2011
  9. 5th grader?

[​IMG]

#19     Aug 25, 2011

10. . :D .

#20     Aug 25, 2011