food riots by 2012?

Discussion in 'Economics' started by dumb_mother, Nov 14, 2008.

1. clacy

clacy

That is an absolute fact. People thought Palin was stupid, but she had 2 days to prepare for a national campaign. Biden has been a Senator since the 70's and still says the dumbest shit.

#51     Nov 15, 2008
  2. achilles28

achilles28

In every post, you seem to misconstrue my original intent.

Notice how i said "IF we get a war out of it". IF, as in capital letters!

War or no war, it doesn't matter.

The sept 11th terrorists (assuming you believe the official fairy tale), took neither land nor assets. Their goal, so we're told, was to inflict fear.

Terrorism is poor mans warefare. Whatever "Terrorists" strike next, you can bet they won't hold out for a neutron bomb when they've got a nuke or plague staring them in the face!

Not sure what you're trying to prove here.

But for the moment, I'll indulge your confused fixation with what you thought I said.

Laws can change at any time. In the event of a nuke attack, you can bet your ass the Dems or Reps would institute the draft if they could find a plausible threat to pin it on. And the American sheeple would love it ! Iraq had nothing to do with 911 yet Americans couldn't wait to get their rocks off and "parking lot' Baghdad.

Second, the Dems have sponsored a bill to reinstitute the draft. And thats not Barkys million-man Stazi Force!

Third, if the US needs a War with a major power, they'll do it. Be it for economic reasons (which is why I originally postulated the idea) or political. US defense of Taiwan has been reiterated and confirmed many times.

Considering US military power is about 3 generations ahead of its nearest rival, they've got reason to exhibit the hubris they do.

#52     Nov 15, 2008
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Untrue, in fact Taiwan has been thrown under the bus in order to bring N.Korea to heel.

The deal with China was cut about 6-months ago. We gave up Taiwan and China told N.Korea it would ship them no more food unless the nuclear programs ceased. Its a done deal.

#53     Nov 15, 2008
  4. misrepresentation at best- dems just did this because they didn't think it'd pass and would use it against the republicans saying they only want the poor to fight. just like when michael moore ran around trying to interview congressman and only showed the responses of the ones who's families weren't already in the military.

#54     Nov 15, 2008
  5. clacy

clacy

I love how anyone that doesn't go lock-step with a conspiracy theorist's version of "the truth" is automatically one of the "sheeple".

Is there anyone more condescending than a conspiracy theorist?

#55     Nov 15, 2008
  6. clacy

clacy

How do you know this?

#56     Nov 15, 2008
  7. achilles28

achilles28

There's a lot more precedent than WTC#2 (try going back a volume), or Pearl Harbor (try OKC if you're more a contemporary buff).

Why do Elites Grandstand? Because they know the General Public is too slow to catch on. And they still haven't, even after Powell quoted exact dates. That comment didn't even rouse a pointed counter by Brokaw. Strange, isn't it?

An international crisis will happen on Jan 21st or 22nd of next year. *blink*. LOL

The Elites communicate their agenda through the Press and adjunct Political Bodies. Council on Foreign Relations, Bilderberg, Tri-lateral, G8 etc. Warnings made by Powell and Biden - that were also confirmed by Albright and Navy Head - are warnings to those in the know.

CIA and Homeland Security are a joke. CIA is the militant arm of Wallstreet. They create and hype boogey men. Not defend against them. Homeland Security is the Modern-Day Stazi. Spy on the homeland while the Border is left wide open. Both arms of the Military-Industrial-Banking Complex that own this Country.

Your paradigm needs some work.

#57     Nov 15, 2008
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Have a link for that?

#58     Nov 15, 2008
  9. taiwan-north korea deal seem credible..

Though china fear North korea would implode due to food shortage, it would mean lots of refugee on their borders.

And Taiwan is all about tax revenue.

Fujianese people are angry at taiwanese for talking as if fujianese are taiwanese..it insult them.

But beside that...formosa strait?

If the US want mass sabotage in all its infrastructure, who are allready weak...then its the military-industrial-banking complex who gave up trying to solve things through diplomatic channels and productivity growth.

In 6 month, they may have exhausted their energy and it could turn out ugly. So lets see if there is an other generation of leaders who can take over if things are stalling enough to provide justification for genocidal attempt with draft.

#59     Nov 15, 2008
  10. achilles28

achilles28

I try my best not to come off as condescending.

Unfortunately, everything I've said is a matter of public record. The media simply doesn't report it.

You'd serve yourself well to do a year or two of independent research.

Every major conflict since 1913, was contrived, in one shape or form.

Read Carol Quigelys "Tragedy and Hope", first edition. Quigley, Bill Clintons academic mentor at Georgetown, was tapped by International Bankers to act as historian and journalist to chronicle their efforts towards a New World Order. It reads like the Matrix except we're not plugged into an AI Computer. And yes, the Wachowski Brothers know all about it. Thats what the Matrix is - an alagory. And V for Vendetta....wake up, friend.

Most lies, are lies of Omission. They'll tell you next weeks forecast is great when theres a hurricane at the doorstep.

Its a good time to wake up. A lot of people are looking into it.

The biggest hurdle sojourners face is the conflict between the idealized "Rational" self thats been inculcated to disparage anyone - including themselves - who entertain "ridiculous conspiracies". As if they don't exist. Sorry friend, the world abounds with them.

Go read what the Founders wrote. Go read the Constitution. The entire Constitution was written to prevent Elites from seizing Autocratic Power. Because thats what humans have done all throughout history. Seize and expand Dictatorial Power.

But I suppose that couldn't happen again, huh?

One of the first institutions the New World Order sought to control in America was the State Department and the Department of Education. Why Education? To downplay, dismiss, and then altogether ignore the Constitutional Heritage of this Country and the historical antecedents of its construction. Because if people discovered their real heritage and real history, there'd be a REVOLUTION tomorrow.

Google video "Norman Dodd". A 1 hour interview with a former US Congressional Investigator, Yale-educated whose father was Diplomat to the Germans prior WW2. Dodd investigated the role of UnAmerican Activities of Corporate Foundations. The big names, Ford, Carnegie, Rockafella. You'll fall out of your chair. There's a TON of shit like that. Thats why they're shutting down the web and turning it into a subscription-based model by 2012 (bet you didn't know that either).

As you go down the Rabbit Hole, you'll find many independent, highly reputable sources, all telling you the same thing. Or describing different parts of the Whole that fit perfectly.

#60     Nov 15, 2008