Food industry sabotage

Discussion in 'Economics' started by bookish, Jun 20, 2022.

1. bookish

bookish

Reports are that more than 60 food production facilities have been destroyed this year.

Additional sabotage of fertilizer peoduction and manipulation of railroads to obstruct distribution has happened.

Are they just trying to profit from economuc terrorism, or actually trying to weaken and eventually destroy our nation?

EDIT:
    Canibalism is rampant in the military and there is little that canibals like more than the flesh of other canibals.

Could this be an attempt to increase food prices to the point that people resort to canibalism?

Or is it a revolutionary attempt to encourage people to "eat the rich"?

Or are they just slamming the insurance industry with the costs of updating food production facilities?

Last edited: Jun 20, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  2. Base rate of production facilities destroyed per year is necessary to figure out whether this is anything.

3. Can you please provide a mean and standard deviation of such events? Without that you can't possibly know if this is within reason. Sources for "reports" would also be required. Geez. This has got to be a troll and not a serious thread. lol.

VPhantom likes this.
  4. BKR88

BKR88

Ag junkie here so I've been seeing this chatter a bit recently.
    Comparing these fires to all "commercial" fires makes it less reliable.
    Not enough info here but ...

Food.Fires.png

5. That smells fishy. But why wouldn't he post the food processing plant fire percentage in other years? They have to have that data. That would answer his thoughts about maybe food processors just have awful safety standards. Its its in the neighborhood of 0.27% most years probably nothing going on, but it its much lower than that almost all years it would smell even fishier.

6. "Commercial buildings" is not sufficient as a basis.

BKR88 likes this.
  7. You'd think a food processing plant has more fires on average than an office building. Food processing does involve high heat sources and fuel.

VPhantom and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  8. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

VPhantom, piezoe and nooby_mcnoob like this.
  9. It's stuff like this that makes me mad that I am often on the same side as the Trumptards.

Yes we know the COVID vaccines could not have been tested well, and the smart thing to do is to wait. Oh look, a large enough cohort of young men get fucked to stop using a vaccine (Astrazeneca, Moderna)? I AM A YOUNG MAN GOOD THING I WAITED HUH....

But then we get stupid things like this "conspiracy to destroy the food supply" with zero critical thought and then I'm like "ugh, again?!!!"

Goddamnit. There needs to be a party for smart people that aren't retarded.

10. This is the emotion that holds you back. Objective thought happens without regard for the emotionally driven factions that like to take a side.

#10     Jun 20, 2022