FOOD INC. What Government and Monopolies are doing to our Food???

Discussion in 'Economics' started by jueco2005, Jun 23, 2009.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

I wish I knew. I am not religious at all, I just have to look out my window....that's all I need. You need to disprove a creator more than I have to prove creation....

#21     Jun 23, 2009
  2. Can you imagine the ignorance level of someone who asks you to provide a formal proof for a negative?

#22     Jun 23, 2009
  3. You are absolutely right. Our teeth were not designed for meat. Even in ancestral times, meat only presented a small fraction of the diet. We were more gatherers that hunters.

We have been accustomed to believe that a meal is not a meal without a meat component. I guess it's not too late to change that.

So what is a good protein rich alternative to meat a couple of times a week?

#23     Jun 23, 2009
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

you know what I meant dickwad. If you think you can belittle me think again home boy. I'll piss on your grave

#24     Jun 23, 2009
  5. wow tough guy. but not too smart. you look out your window and think it all was created by magic.

Is there an intelligent man or woman now in the world who believes in the Garden of Eden story? If you find any man who believes it, strike his forehead and you will hear an echo. Something is for rent.
    -- Robert Green Ingersoll

#25     Jun 23, 2009
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

garden of eden....lol I believe in creation and I'd pay half your ticket to spend a weekend in south beach for the chance at having you try to strike me in the head. Now get back to your religion and politics forum, this thread is about food...go spread your drivel in the correct forum...

#26     Jun 23, 2009
  7. +1

this shit came out of left field.

#27     Jun 23, 2009
  8. why would i want to strike you in the head? seems like your parents or whom ever polluted you mind with superstitious nonsense already did enough damage.

#28     Jun 23, 2009
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

all these years on this board I never knew you to be a person full of venom. The hate for people who oppose your evolution view is cause for concern to people around you, i would think. Is it so bad to believe in creation that much that you would insult a person the way you have. Or perhaps by trying to belittle you feel some type of statisfaction that makes you feel better. I just hope that you are not this way to people close to you. have a good day buddy and cheer up.

#29     Jun 23, 2009
  10. ElCubano

ElCubano

I am trying mr poet. I am a meat lover myself and my plate used to consist of 80% meat and 20% greasy stuff :D . Now I eat lighter and less meat and fried foods and more veggies and fruits and lots of cereal....

#30     Jun 23, 2009