Food for Thought: WTC Was Designed to Withstand Direct Impact from a 707 (vid)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by achilles28, Mar 27, 2006.

1. They've got nothing to worry about. The truth is only dangerous to those who have the power and resources to act on what they find.

The goal for the future control of energy resources was accomplished. The "people" were lied to.....this is routine.

I personally enjoy the American empire.

And frankly, if we didn't do it to them, they would do it to us.

This is human nature.

"The weak sue for peace only until they are strong enough to make war."--Niccolo Machiavelli

#41     Mar 27, 2006
  2. achilles28

achilles28

Bro, don't kid yourself. They don't give a f*ck about you. Or me.

We are just peons to them.

Besides, your knowledge is incomplete. The Constitution is targeted for a take down and along with it, your rights.

You might think a Fascist America is great idea until that juggernaut you've empowered turns on you.

Which they will.

#42     Mar 27, 2006
  3. Can someone please define who the enigmatic "they" and "them" are?

I get it that Bush/Cheney/Rumsfeld/oil companies/Halliburton are part of the grand conspiracy, but whose the guy at the top? Who's the Dr. Evil we need to send Austin Powers after?

#43     Mar 27, 2006
  4. Achilles, fascism is a natural part of any empire. The citizens have grown fat and lazy and no no longer feel the need to participate in the democratic process. All of you truthseekers out there are conspiracy nuts. Remember that PERCEPTION is nine tenths of reality.

This not knowing and not caring trend will continue.

I agree, we will become a fascist state someday.

It will take incrementalism however, as the German and Italian models are still too fresh in the minds of baby boomers here.

The next generation has been sufficiently undereducated however to take no regard to history. Ask a few of your neighborhood children what the Third Reich is, or where Germany is on a map.

It will take another 20 years to finish the cycle at least. By that point, those who can get out will. The rest will serve the new emperor. And like the little brown shirts then, they will do so willingly.

Best Regards
    Oddi

#44     Mar 27, 2006
  5. WW2 slowed down the process. Otherwise we would already have been under the NWO by 2000. 2000 was the timeline for the NWO. They are nearly a decade behind schedule. Watch the SARS virus.

Quote from oddiduro:

No, this will not happen in 6, 60, or even 600 years. The art of statecraft is an ancient thing, and it has been iteratively refined. The masses will remain the masses. They were born into it. Their parents will teach it, their schools and thier peers will reinforce it. The dumbing down process was completed long ago, and the new world order is a fait accompli. These plans have been in the works for generations.

Congrats for seeing it, but you are too little, and it is too late.

Best Regards
    Oddi

#45     Mar 28, 2006
  6. Dr. Evil represent the class of wealth that do not work with you, do not go to church with, do not go to school with you, live in houses out of visual distance from the road, and do not shop in the same stores that you do.

Did you know that only SIX media conglomerates own almost every cable channel you watch?

Dr Evil are those people that control the flow of information to Homer and Marge Simpson, and thier ever credulous neighbors, who are too busy to know, and know too little to care.

Best Regards
    Oddi

#46     Mar 28, 2006
  7. Fait accompli? Not quite yet, loss of liberty and privacy is only partially done. There is still part two where we enter into an era of police state due to percieved fear of both terrorism and uncontrolable disease. The NWO is just getting started.

#47     Mar 28, 2006
  8. achilles28

achilles28

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has OWNED the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson.." - President Franklin D. Roosevelt, November 21, 1933

If you are serious, start with a history of the Federal Reserve. Incidentally, which is neither Federal nor a reserve.

The same Money Powers that OWN this country, OWN every single nation on the planet. By proxy or fiat.

Industrialists, politicians, heads of state, media - merely loyal subjects who've sworn undying allegiance to the realization of the System.

#48     Mar 28, 2006
  9. bronks

bronks

Umm, I coulda swore those were some pretty hot flames coming out of the buiding after impact. But maybe only I saw them.

Do you really think I don't know the difference between steel and Iron?

Maybe the larger and thicker members were rated that high. Sure as hell not those joists. You're only as strong as your weakest point. Again.

I love when scientists put "test specimens" together after the fact. When were those towers built? Did they build a mock-up and ram a jet at 500 MPH through them? I doubt it. Experiments were probably conducted in a sterile lab with severe limitations.

Neither the walls nor the columns are the culprit. The joists were.

No, I just know first hand what happens to loads when subjected to out-of-chart tolerances. I've lost comerades and my best friend lost his father in building and floor collapses in LA and San Diego.
    And let's get one thing straight, ironworkers build highrises. Not engineers or architects.

If you had bothered to view the video collapse without bias, you would've noticed the core remained standing for a bit after the floors came down around it by about approx 4-5 floors, and followed that pattern all the way down.

The joisted floors act as a diaphram in tying everything together. The core had no support once the floors went. Laterally or vertically.

Firefighter friend on the first floor of my building confirmed the term. To pull could also mean to pull your head out of your ass and quit acting like you know something about which you know nothing about except from websites.

What a bunch of conspiracy nuts we have here.

#49     Mar 28, 2006
  10. #50     Mar 28, 2006