Food for Thought and Life

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by schizo, Oct 22, 2019.

1. schizo

schizo

“What lies behind you and what lies in front of you, pales in comparison to what lies inside of you.”

—Ralph Waldo Emerson

#61     Feb 8, 2020
    vanzandt likes this.
  2. schizo

schizo

“Being the richest man in the cemetery doesn't matter to me. Going to bed at night saying I've done something wonderful...that's what matters to me.”

―Steve Jobs

#62     Feb 10, 2020
  3. schizo

schizo

“Follow your passions, believe in karma, and you won't have to chase your dreams, they will come to you.”

―Randy Pausch

#63     Feb 10, 2020
  4. schizo

schizo

"Think not with your head but with your heart; speak not your mind but your soul."

―Schizo

#64     Feb 13, 2020
  5. schizo

schizo

"Trust your heart, not your brain. Don’t think, but Feel. Believe!!!

―Ayn Rand

#65     Feb 13, 2020
  6. schizo

schizo

"I would like to beg you, dear Sir, to have patience with everything unresolved in your heart and to try to love the questions themselves as if they were locked rooms or books written in a very foreign language. Don't search for the answers, which could not be given to you now, because you would not be able to live them. And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps, then, some day far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.”

—Rainer Maria Rilke

#66     Feb 13, 2020
  7. schizo

schizo

"Life is just one damn thing after another."

—Mark Twain

#67     Feb 16, 2020
  8. schizo

schizo

"Travelers are dreamers who make their desire for adventure a reality."

—Unknown

#68     Feb 20, 2020
  9. schizo

schizo

Trading Quotes:

"When a bear is chasing after you, you don't have to outrun the bear. You only have to outrun the guy running next to you."

—Anonymous

The four most dangerous words in trading are: “This time it’s different.”

—Sir John Templeton

“The market is better at predicting the news than the news is at predicting the market.”
    “You don’t need analysts in a bull market, and you don’t want them in a bear market.”

—Gerald M. Loeb

#69     Feb 23, 2020
  10. schizo

schizo

“Nothing of any importance can be taught. It can only be learned, and with blood and sweat."

—Robert Anton Wilson

#70     Mar 1, 2020