FOMC Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Spectra, Mar 20, 2007.

1. Surdo

Surdo

Don't you think this is overkill with your SPAM Cajun Spider?
    I realize you paid the management for this right, but it is getting annoying already.

One or two a day is ok, how many times are you going to post the same dribble?

2. semiopen

semiopen

Would that be a double dribble

3. In this case no.

This is information relevant to the upcoming trading day tomorrow. It does have our address on it. Serves a dual purpose as your aware of. Just like a coupon to a store or restaurant.

Someone asked me what a 'flat' position meant today. I was shocked that someone trading cash didn't know what that meant. This just re-enforces the fact that there are people out there who know nothing and can benefit from any information.. Free, pay, total newbie stuff that you and I probably take for granted now.

Your welcome to ignore any posts from Alex, Bear or myself.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

4. Surdo

Surdo

I have nothing against you promoting your business, you do not need to put 5 links and RED WHITE and BLUE in every single post.

It does not add integrity or enhance your reputation on ET.
    It makes you look desperate and that you are begging for business.

Why not respond like a "normal" member with an occasional link to your site without the fireworks?

cheers!

el surdo

5. Ahh ok I see your point.

That's part of the 'signature'. It will automatically append its self to any post I do. I'm just going to leave it that way until the web seminar is full. It should only be a few days. Then it will go back to the normal calm boring black text. We have spent a lot of time prepping for the seminar and just want to make sure it's full.

6. Surdo

Surdo

How many members do you have, not TRIAL members, paying members?

If this is too forward of a question, then EXCUSEEEEEEEE ME in advance.

el surdo

7. No, I dont mind. 120 total, 77 are full members and 43 are on trial.

8. Surdo

Surdo

Then you can certainly afford an advertisement in Future's and SFO magazine as well as buying a mailing list and targeting accounts with certain parameters.

I also think your numbers are exaggerated by just a tad but I won't tell !

9. Yep--We have an ad in futures, active trader and stocks and commodities.

The numbers I gave you were exact. When you asked about it, I looked over at my excel sheet. Not everything is a conspiracy. :) Today we had 62 people logged on . Don't know where they rest were. They may have given up on trading or just waiting out FOMC.

#10     Mar 20, 2007