FOMC Minutes at 2pm will cause the market to...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by noddyboy, Jul 19, 2007.

FOMC Minutes at 2pm will cause the market to...

Poll closed Jul 20, 2007.
  1. Crash!

16 vote(s)
    42.1%
  2. Rally!

22 vote(s)
    57.9%
  1. The market will rally because of slowing housing markets ratail and as a result the fed will mention slowing econ growth. This increases the probability that there won't be any more rate hikes.

#11     Jul 19, 2007
  2. noddyboy

noddyboy

I am glad to see at least 16 people still alive...there are fewer and fewer posts recently.

#12     Jul 19, 2007
  3. Candara

Candara Guest

I wonder how will be usd behavior. Usd is at very "fregile" point now...

#13     Jul 19, 2007
  4. Maybe because you have Michael Scott on ignore? :D

#14     Jul 19, 2007
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

rally:)

#15     Jul 19, 2007
  6. I know exactly how the market will react, I tell you al lhow I traded it after the release.

Good luck...to all!

#16     Jul 19, 2007
  7. Rally of coarse, the fix is in, get long DIA,SPY, kick back and relax.
    The fed chief appointed by bushy boy is paving the way for the Republicans, and more tax breaks for the mega rich, while piling more and more onto the backs of the middle class.

Know how the game is played and take advantage of it. Don't sit back and complain, don't say who cares, get in their and fight.

Just surf the waves, hey surfs up!

#17     Jul 19, 2007
  8. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

down. inflation will weigh on the markets. thats a fact. i listened to his speech yesterday and inflation is a worry and with the dollar falling,no way they lower rates.

#18     Jul 19, 2007
  9. Sure is, but know one cares. Fed ain't gonna say a word that may disrupt this rally.

Hell look at crude, what did they do, thay said high oil has not caused a ression.

#19     Jul 19, 2007