Following or Predicting

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Miragers, Oct 6, 2006.

1. If there is one reader on ET who doesn't understand it intentionally, that'd be probably you, Mr Marketer.

Perhaps in fact you truly don't understand much about trading, other than vendor business. :confused:

See you another thread.

#61     Oct 31, 2006
  2. It's not the environment I was referring to as repetitive, but the trader's reactions.

#62     Oct 31, 2006
  3. Since I didn't get a response to the question I'll take it that it was initially conceived in error or too confusing.

#63     Oct 31, 2006
  4. Ok, then do you think a static repetitive environment can be created that a trader or mechanical device can react to in a simple consistent manner? No argument, just looking for an opinion.

#64     Oct 31, 2006
  5. Sure, and perhaps even for a significant length of time, but an environment that allows traders to continually profit with simple and consistent actions is bound to deteriorate due to shifting conditions. If a trader can adjust in a timely manner to such shifts, and continue to profit, then in my opinion he would be incorporating elements outside of TA.

#65     Oct 31, 2006
  6. Thank you for a clear and precise opinion. Much appreciated. I'm just trying to see where traders and thinkers see this technical environment evolving from and to.

#66     Oct 31, 2006