FNM & FRE are saved

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by Bowgett, Jul 13, 2008.

1. maybe they will buy EXISTING stock.:D

Hell they're on the hook anyways, might as well get all the potential upside.

#31     Jul 13, 2008
  2. oh god, its never enough. doom and gloom on ET. im going to get all my money and take it out of the markets buy gold bars, and hide in my basement.

Bernakie does not cut rates he has no idea whats hes doing, he cuts rates, and everyone bitches becuase of inflation and the dollar,. prices go up, prices go down, bad economic times happen, its not the end of the world.

#32     Jul 13, 2008
  3. you do know that every year we have to hike federal debt levels, is is normal? i think congress has to vote every year upon it

#33     Jul 13, 2008
  4. fannie or freddie wouldn't get any proceeds if the govt bought existing stock.

#34     Jul 13, 2008
  5. Why is it that this guy HedgeFundTrader2 is suddenly back?

And again with his innane and multiple posts that wreak of "hold'n'hope".

i guess you aren't or don't want to see this as a small bounce and again more gains for the shorts.

"Un-American" my foot - you just hope things go up because of inexperience.

I thought you were gone like stock_trd3r. What happened, your parents gave you another 5k account to blow up?

p$

#35     Jul 13, 2008
  6. dinoman

dinoman

Nothing like falling dominos trying to prop up other falling dominos.

The Feds need to order more printing presses for I would assume the current ones are melting at this speed.

#36     Jul 13, 2008

7. Actually check out the gold (GLD) action. It's the only holder of value that can't be printed or manufactured by the FED.

#37     Jul 13, 2008
  8. im guessing it looks something like the action in copper, oil, ect ect.

im not saying your wrong, but it seems every LOVES to predict the end of the USA. A bunch of Jr. Economics who trade 100 share lots all day.

#38     Jul 13, 2008
  9. Agree there. However, interest rates can't be compared that easily.

#39     Jul 14, 2008
  10. Your (sic) an expert...of course.

lol

#40     Jul 14, 2008