Fluoride Is Toxic

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Ricter

Ricter

Life is toxic, but rotten teeth would make it miserable. Let's move on.

#31     Sep 7, 2010
  2. "Pesticide Atrazine Can Turn Male Frogs Into Females

ScienceDaily (Mar. 1, 2010) — Atrazine, one of the world's most widely used pesticides, wreaks havoc with the sex lives of adult male frogs, emasculating three-quarters of them and turning one in 10 into females, according to a new study by University of California, Berkeley, biologists..."
    [​IMG]

the scary part is that it is only one example with one pesticide. and many pesticides resemble natural human hormones

#32     Sep 7, 2010
  3. Kindly comment on the comparative dosage in an effort to address materiality.

http://www.answers.com/topic/atrazine

#33     Sep 7, 2010
  4. It is about CONTROL, maybe you ENJOY others putting whatever they want in the PUBLIC water system (like fluoride). Some in this world ENJOY their masters contempt for their existence....some like to let others think for them as to what is best (like what goes into the water you drink.....remember all humans need air, food and water to survive).

The timid and docile masses are like an abused wife controlled by FEAR. You are paralyzed in the FEAR and unwilling to make a change.....while saying, "please MORE, this must be LOVE!" :eek:

#34     Sep 7, 2010
  5. see my addition above...

also, the hormone-mutilated frogs are found frequently in their natural habitat when they are close to the suspected source of genotoxic contamination.

#35     Sep 7, 2010
  6. A lifetime of BEEF is a hellva lot more toxic...kills more people than spec about flouride but i don't see you giving up your double cheesebugers :confused:

#36     Sep 7, 2010
  7. CUMULATIVE dosages of any toxin is very likely in short time to EXCEED known toxic levels in an organism (humans, animals)......this is the real problem. So you can't just say, heck the amount is so low on a PER DOSAGE basis we are then into the realm of materiality.

Also, materiality never accounts for chain reaction effects started at times from even the lowest of dosages......like what is happening to bees and bats throughout the world? Were these very odd developing problems from CUMULATIVE effects or from chain reaction effects....from one small insignificant dosage spread among the group (that was enough to cause harm)?

#37     Sep 7, 2010
  8. AGAIN........WOW, did you MISS all my postings about FOOD in the past months??? :eek: Sheeeeeesh!!! :eek:

:eek: :p :eek:

#38     Sep 7, 2010
  9. http://www.epa.gov/opp00001/reregistration/atrazine/atrazine_update.htm#triazine

(Please accept my apologies for not providing a link to a kook site.)

#39     Sep 7, 2010