Flu vaccines are BULLSHART

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Optional, Jan 12, 2013.

1. Disease vs Health - Bankrupting of America

the USA is rated 72nd in the world in health care and 49th in infant mortality.

12 billion a day is spent on chronic illness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oklIRHFQctI

Vaccinations 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mDlGCbSBbc

75 shots of 16 different viruses by the age of 6. inject toxic dead animal protein and mercury into little humans with no science behind any of it.

77,000 newborns per week are started down this road to auto immune disease and an early death.

a toxic chemical cocktail of mercury, aluminum, aspartame, msg, propylene glycol antifreeze.

#11     Jan 25, 2013
  2. #12     Jan 25, 2013
  3. jem

jem

that stat about 49th in infant health care could only be written by a commie.

my wife works in the NICU...

america leads the world or close to it in just about every category of keeping babies alive. Any stat claiming our baby health care is not expensive and above and beyond is misrepresenting stats...

For instance many times our NICUs will try and keep 21 to 30 week post conception babies alive. While most countries let them die.

Should we be spending public tax dollars on that.
    have a difference of opinion with my wife.
    If the people have their own private insurance, then that is great.

#13     Jan 25, 2013
  4. in 2008 the USA was ranked 32, in 2012 it is now 49 handles down.

still looks like a good short trade.

and congress is a bunch of commies.......:)

so tell the wife to stop dumping this toxic shit into their little arms and maybe we can save a few hundred thousand more from death.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41378.pdf

International IMR Comparisons and Trends

the U.S. IMR was 6.6 (see Table 2) and ranked 31st among OECD countries.

The U.S. IMR is higher than the rates found in many Western European and East Asian countries.

In addition, the 2008 U.S. IMR of 6.6 was higher than the 2008 OECD average of 4.6

The U.S. IMR rank has declined over time and, in doing so, has fallen below the OECD average.

Compared to the countries in Table 2, the U.S. rank has declined since 1960. In 1960, the United States was ranked 12th
    among the group.

In 1980, the United States ranked 19th, fell to 30th in 2005; and 31st in 2008.

in 2012 it ranked 49th.

#14     Jan 25, 2013
  5. jem

jem

Your study seems to confirm my thesis...

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/R41378.pdf

for instance...

page 8 of your study...

Rates of Low Birthweight and Short Gestational Age Births
    Researchers from the NCHS found that low birthweight and short gestational age births—a
    leading cause of infant death internationally
    27 —were more common in the United States than in
    Europe.
    28 Although outcomes for these births were similar, they found that the U.S. rate of low birthweight and short gestational age births was double that of Finland and Sweden.
    29 After adjusting for potential recording differences by excluding very short gestational age births, they
    found that the U.S. IMR would be 3.9 if the United States had the same rate of low birthweight
    and short gestational age births as Sweden. Given this estimate, the researchers conclude that
    reducing the rate of these births would lower the U.S. IMR.
    30 OECD researchers have also
    suggested that the increasing rates of low birthweight births may explain the recent stagnation in the U.S. IMR.

--

oddly your study only spoke of equalizing the recording of births prior to 21 weeks of gestation.

Of course the ability to save those babies... was close to equal because everyone has trouble saving 4 month old preemies.

---

but what about 22 weeks or 25 weeks.
    The U.S. tries to save those babies some times while some countries categorically do not.

The weakness in this case is certainly not our medical care of premies.
    The U.S. spends a fortune in tax dollars keeping premature babies alive... babies that would have been dead almost everywhere else.

Ironically I am sure our IMR would improve to close of the top of the UN list if we did not try to save preemies.

#15     Jan 25, 2013
  6. jem

jem

by the way I was not calling you the commies.

I was calling the un and and un groups who always author the US is shit article commies.

There seems to be an entire army of disinformation drones spouting misleading stats.

there are clowns who will try and say the standard of living a person in a war zone is higher than someone living in Pacific Beach CA by over weighting access to dirt paths or rainfall or similarly absurd weightings.

I do not consider the US health care system to be the most economical or the best for people who have to pay for it but are not rich.... but to act like all those tests, all those really expensive machines and all those bright people are not providing top of the line care is silly.

Now if you argue that we should all be eating fresh food instead of processed stuff... I am sure everyone would agree.

#16     Jan 25, 2013