Floyd Mayweather vs Conor McGregor

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by vanzandt, Aug 17, 2017.

1. vanzandt

vanzandt

Who wins?
    Might be a good bout actually. They say its going to be the biggest PPV event of all time. I think Mayweather will win, but McGregor won't get KO'd...the refs will probably have to stop the fight after his skull gets split.

2. hmcp

hmcp

McGregor will through a kick when he gets in trouble and get disqualified

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. harami

harami

Floyd by TKO in the 7th.

4. Cuddles

Cuddles

Floyd by stoppage 6th or 7th. I want Floyd to bring his pretty boy game and repeat a Gatti victory.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  5. Boss302

Boss302

Mayweather looks unbeatable here against Gatti but that was 11 years ago. McGregor is 29 and Floyd is now 40 so we shall see. I imagine McGregor will not be worried about losing points for rough tactics since he probably won't be winning on a decision.

6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Promoters are taking advantage of people's imagination. They think Connor's left is some god's gift to the world but forget Mayweather's got a pretty decent chin that's been tested by stronger punchers than Connor.

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

After several warnings he would get disqualified. The outcome will be one where the re-match makes the most money. so it will be Floyd winning in the points category but them giving the match to McGregor...that's my take peace out WWF in the making papa.

8. Cuddles

Cuddles

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  9. Close call.

10. I want to see a weird Mike Tyson and Floyd Mayweather exhibition fight, o_O

But I was surprised to see McGregor last till 10 rounds,

50 Wins, 0 Losses...there is no debating that Floyd is God,

#10     Aug 27, 2017