Florida Voter Purge Yields Fewer Non-Citizens Than Officials expect

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AK Forty Seven, Sep 14, 2012.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

I'm sure they are but that wasn't my question. Do you believe that 4% number?

#11     Sep 14, 2012
  2. I'm not saying the story isn't real. The numbers are statistically impossible given the average drug use throughout our population, with Florida being at the high (pun intended) use end of the spectrum. The scam is in the testing facilities. It's an easy enough test to beat when given by people who don't give a shit, or have an agenda to fudge the numbers.

#12     Sep 14, 2012
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

An estimated 12.8 million Americans, about 6 percent of the household population aged twelve and older, use illegal drugs on a current basis.

https://www.ncjrs.gov/htm/chapter2.htm

I can't imagine that the percentage among welfare recipients is less than the average. Common sense says it's probably higher.

I used to play golf with a US postal worker that smoked pot, habitually.

#13     Sep 14, 2012
  4. I think they knew the tests were coming they probably had enough time to stop and have it out of their system.Still a waste of time and resources by the the governor and his fellow republicans

#14     Sep 14, 2012
  5. Would you like AK. to arrange a game of golf with yourself and the President of the USA , luke ?

#15     Sep 14, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Not as a big a waste as my tax dollars supporting drug users with welfare.

#16     Sep 14, 2012
  7. I've made a few donations to Obama and sometimes it enters me into a raffle to join one of the 40,000 plate dinners fundraisers.I plan on making a few more donations.If I win Luke would you like to be my guess to an Obama fundraising dinner and meet the President ?My girl and my mom would kill me for choosing Luke over them but if Lukes down I might take him

What do you say Luke ?

#17     Sep 14, 2012
  8. Eight

Eight

idiotic, people that aren't going to pass drug tests aren't going to apply for welfare. Mission accomplished.

#18     Sep 14, 2012
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

No thanks, I have no interest in seeing in person let alone actually meeting a narcissistic liar.

And for those who might think I'd really jump at the chance should the opportunity arise for real to meet the current POTUS. You'd be wrong. I have virtually no interest in celebrity. I don't admire worship or follow any entertainment political or sports stars in any way.

Now if you arranged for me to meet some Medal of Honor holders, I'd be honored.
    Same for pretty much any combat veterans from any war we've been in.

But Obama? Life is too short to waste even a few moments with the likes of that POS. Now I know even some who dislike him would love the chance to tell their friends and family they got to meet the POTUS. That's just now how I roll I'm afraid.

#19     Sep 14, 2012

10. I respect your position.I wouldn't be interested in meeting Romney either so I understand

#20     Sep 14, 2012