Florida Teacher Finds Ballot Box Left Behind

Discussion in 'Politics' started by exGOPer, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

New York City, LA, and such seem to have no trouble doing their job on time. Now true - these are Crat strong holds. I am not one to espouse that any one group shares a genetic trait equally. It is only Crats in certain geographical areas that apparently lack the skills necessary to count and add.

In a tangential way maybe this is relate to special treatment given to certain groups regardless of skills. If you are running out of things to read perhaps you will find this illuminating - https://www.ajc.com/news/timeline-h...ting-scandal-unfolded/jn4vTk7GZUQoQRJTVR7UHK/

#31     Nov 9, 2018
  2. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

"The Sun-Sentinel is the main daily newspaper of Fort Lauderdale, Florida and surrounding Broward County. Owned by Tribune Publishing, it circulates all throughout the three counties that comprise South Florida. It is the largest-circulation newspaper in the area."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun-Sentinel

But I am sure you knew this already before I even posted.

#32     Nov 9, 2018
  3. Cuddles

Cuddles

I deleted the post after I researched it. But skimming through it, I see no convictions, so following the kavanaugh standard I don't see a problem

#33     Nov 9, 2018
  4. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

gwb-trading - You have done an excellent job of documenting the inability of Crats to perform their function. Thanks.

Amazingly, and perhaps thankfully, this is not a job that Crats have to do everyday.

The only thing that Crats universally seem to be able to do consistently is Crat.

#34     Nov 9, 2018
  5. destriero

destriero

LBJ stuffed the box and won the election. The GOP has resorted to hiding legitimate ballot boxes out of desperation.

#35     Nov 9, 2018
  6. Ayn Rand

Ayn Rand

destriero - What you perhaps are failing to appreciate is that you are claiming that ballot boxes were hidden in Crat strong holds. In Crat strong holds the places are infested with Crats. Hard to hide a real box.

As to LBJ stuffing the box - yes - Crats have always done this.

It is a chief Crat trait for the last 100 years, if we can't win legitimately we will just cheat. Unfortunately, Crats are good at cheating.

#36     Nov 9, 2018
  7. destriero

destriero

You’re a fucking moron.

The ballot boxes are numbered. They are locked. It was hidden by someone with a vested interest in those votes NOT being counted.

#37     Nov 9, 2018
  8. exGOPer

exGOPer

9. Cuddles

Cuddles

#39     Nov 9, 2018
  10. exGOPer

exGOPer

#40     Nov 10, 2018