Florida Schools Struggle to Pay Teachers as Investments Frozen

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ASusilovic, Nov 30, 2007.

1. Montana, now. Per CNBC..

#11     Nov 30, 2007
  2. Another dangerous place to be the dildo who invested the state's funds in subprime junk.

#12     Nov 30, 2007
  3. They may lose a job or two, but Wall Street is in deep shit. The States will be all over this, pulling sales lit, memos, emails. This is a real problem for the sales desk and compliance. This "they shoulda known better" bullshit ain't gonna fly.

#13     Nov 30, 2007
  4. i hate florida its a frigging hot place, terrible weather

#14     Nov 30, 2007
  5. LOL yeah me too.

And beaches too. Way too many beaches. :D

#15     Nov 30, 2007
  6. Fuck that. Yesterday, a guy that was going to testify in a robbery case was taken out by a high powered rifle. He was on his front stoop having a smoke. that's why I want out. It's like being in the Magnificant Seven w/o Yul Brenner and Steve McQueen. We gotta a bunch of people speaking Spanish who want to kill us.

#16     Nov 30, 2007

7. LOLOLOLOL

LMFAO

you should check the recent crimewave in Pensacola. Home invasions, robberies, murders, like wildfire all of a sudden.

Some woman got stabbed multiple times a couple days ago by a group of guys over at a mall. She somehow didn't die and of course she can't ID the people. I go running by the mall every night when I work out.

It's really getting out of hand, especially because of Christmas, as thugs and crackheads want to steal stuff from people's houses because they asusme people have pawnable items...and then the huge default rate is putting more and more people into the "poverty stricken" category...since they are subprime and pretty worthless anyway, chances are the crime will increase. Meanwhile I will go jogging with my SOG SEAL 2K knife each night, just silently hoping some thug will try to stop me.

FL really is starting to suck now that I think about it. LOL

The hell with the beaches, they keep getting blown away by hurricanes anyways. LOL

#17     Nov 30, 2007
  8. That's why it's good to quit smoking....

#18     Nov 30, 2007
  9. Point taken.

#19     Nov 30, 2007
  10. He quit. Yesterday.

#20     Nov 30, 2007