Florida--Sarasota/Tampa Area

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by gotta_trade, Feb 10, 2003.

1. ElCubano

ElCubano

Come to Miami.......u will love it.....dont litsen to the negativity that spurts out of tampon ( he lives in florida for crying out loud ).....Danger in the air ( typical big city life without the 15 million residents or so that devour LA or New york )...Hurricanes ( shutters)..racooons ( puhleeasssse)...sharks ( hahahahah, im still laughing at that one )..playboy magazines ( get a subscription ).. Hot ( turn on the A/C or take a dip in the ocean )..but when winter rolls around you need not wake up 4 hours before going to work and get frostbitten toes to clear your car from the 400 pounds of snow that fell the night before....Did I mention the women ( pound for pound no other state can even hang )...come check it out you will love Miami....peace

#71     Feb 13, 2003
  2. tampa

tampa

When I said "an element of danger in the air" that was a positive statement:) I'm a big city boy, and I find that attractive...folks just off the farm, may not.

As for the sharks - he's lying through his teeth! OK, they are more likely off Broward and Palm Beach counties, but that's close enough.

#72     Feb 13, 2003
  3. ElCubano

ElCubano

I have yet to witness a shark in the swimming area of the beach ( ( the shore ) or a person that has been bitten by one.....you are just refering to the media frenzy that was going on like a year ago, but all in all u are more likely to have an airplane hit your head.....besides I dont think thats a reason to move here or not thats why Im laughing....peace....

#73     Feb 13, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I have been kidding:p

I would not live anywhere but the Florida Keys.
    Living on a boat is a definite advantage here.
    I love the fact we never have winter.
    And I can cruise the Caribbean in a day or two.
    One day soon, Cuba will be a great destination.
    I eat fruits I pick in my boat yard.
    I have sunshine every day.
    And it is really laid back down here most of the time.
    Nothing is hurried.
    Where else would old hippies like us feel at home?
    And no one dresses up.
    Even the millionaires have holes in their shorts.
    And wear old Birkenstocks.
    We are south of reality.
    Far south.:D :D

#74     Feb 13, 2003
  5. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

I spend a lot of time in Miami....at hospitals and doctors offices though. I will say, they have the finest medical care in the world.
    I love South Beach and Calle Ocho. :D :D

#75     Feb 13, 2003
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

I love the keys........FANTASY FEST......Bob and Cathy you would love Cuba. It is considered the "Jewel" of the Carribean....unspolied and underfished waters with very little pollution considering Cuba realy doesnt pollute......not industrial at alll stuck in the 50's peace...

#76     Feb 13, 2003
  7. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yes, we really do have a lot of sharks here, our papers are filled with shark fishing photos and shark bite articles (usually the stupider tourists).....and not all of the sharks swim either......Tampa is right.

#77     Feb 13, 2003
  8. ElCubano

ElCubano

Thats why we are the scam capitol of the World.....From Welfare to Medicare to Elections to Ponzi shcemes...we have it all

#78     Feb 13, 2003
  9. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Yeah, you got it Cubano!

#79     Feb 13, 2003
  10. jem

jem

Thanks for all the help. You were cracking me up Tampa. Perhaps I will have to think more south. I I was wondering which areas have the fun boardsailing. Any wave type action down there? I apperciate the time spent on this thread.

#80     Feb 13, 2003