Florida Real Estate Interest???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by moffitt, Jun 6, 2003.

1. I got the MLS # from you.

#41     Jun 15, 2003
  2. Waterfront, 1/4 mile from the beach, $89,900; in Ft. Lauderdale.

3233 N.E. 34 St. 1418
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida 33308
    MLS # F520804

[​IMG]

#42     Jun 15, 2003
  3. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    Yes you sure did. Right you are!!! If I had your mailing address
    then I could have at least sent it without revealing it's my competitors listing for that particular unit.

So I was upfront and posted the MLS numbers to this site....I told ya I wasn't smart enough to know about teasers etc...

I sure hope none of you guys that may be interested runs to my competition..:p :p :p

That be like trying to put a block of stock together for a buyer.
    Then have him give the order to a differant broker to slap on the tape..

:)

#43     Jun 15, 2003
  4. moffitt

moffitt

How do I get a picture from the MLS to this web site?? I want to do it like you just did..

:confused:

#44     Jun 15, 2003
  5. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    That unit that you posted is a Studio of 500 sq ft...Most of Coral Ridge towers is a 55 and over community. The prices in those communities are lower then the going rates. This building is
    also in North Ft Lauderdale and would be about 5 miles or so from Las Olas as well.

:cool:

#45     Jun 15, 2003
  6. nitro

nitro

#46     Jun 15, 2003
  7. nitro

nitro

Very hard to tell from a picture, but this is beginning to look more like it.

nitro

#47     Jun 15, 2003
  8. moffitt

moffitt

Nitro
    Well you gave my suggestion a thumbs down. See my posting on what this $89,900 really is ... But if you like the LOOK of this place try on this MLS number from again my competition. Same area as Max401 posted. A 1 bed 1 bath unit. But the true price is around $159,000...

That's about 70g's differance in price. Your choice sir....

:) :cool:

#48     Jun 15, 2003
  9. moffitt

moffitt

Hey you guys need to teach me how to post these pictures.

:cool:

#49     Jun 15, 2003
  10. Oh, allright, here is the building next door, for another dime; and has its own bedroom. MLS ID#: F492135

I didn't say close to Los Olas I said your selection didn't "reek" of Los Olas. And Coral Ridge is not all 55+, those ads usually have to tell you by law.

In any event, Coral Ridge is walking distance to Galt Ocean Dr, home of L'Ambience, L'Hermitage and many other of Ft. Lauderdale's top beach condos. Your stuff was not even in Lauderdale, but in Hallandale. BTW, is that a pricey area? The properties seem high.

Photo: Right click on photo you want to post; select "Properties;" Cntrl+C; paste (Cntrl+V) that URL between these two {img} {/img}* sets of brackets.

*You have to use these:[] not {}, but it won't show if I post them with the correct brackets.

Note: Don't post a picture that causes ET to "go wide" and make it difficult to read other posts when the text won't wrap to the screen anymore.

#50     Jun 15, 2003