Florida Real Estate Interest???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by moffitt, Jun 6, 2003.

1. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    The condo boards all have differant rules. Some allow instant
    rentals. Others can have a rental after one year. While others will not allow rentals. All you need to do is have an agent( like myself)
    be on the ball and get the answers for you. Before you make any purchase.

:cool:

#31     Jun 14, 2003
  2. No kidding, that's why I asked. You seem to have offer that property out as a teaser; gotta be prepared for more details for a the possible income-property investor... like you might find on ET.

#32     Jun 15, 2003
  3. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    I'm not smart enough in this to have a teaser. I got chewed up on the floor after many years. The burnout took me onto this adventure. I'm just putting out there what I have been selling and trying to build up a client base. I make small stock trades on the side. I read elite trader.

If you want an apt building there is a 29 unit place I know is available. I tried to get the listing and failed. But if I find a client to buy then great.

I will post the new construct site hopefully in the morning.

If I can answer any questions I'm up for it.

:)

#33     Jun 15, 2003
  4. I think we were talking about a single 1/1.5 unit, but thanks for thinking I piss with the big dogs!

Have you read Robert J. Ringer's "Winning Through Intimidation" and " Looking Out for Number One"? Excellent treatises on brokering commercial real estate, among other things.

#34     Jun 15, 2003
  5. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    I'm about to signoff for the night. I worked all day and tonight I had a charity bowling event. First time I tried that in 15 years.
    I'm starting to feel sore. Age creeping in I guess.

But the 1 bedroom 1 1/2 bath does exist as a resale. In the 80's
    and the rest I said. Most likely ok to rent after one year.

Check your PM cause I sent you my phone number. If you or anyone you know has an interest in Southeast Florida I would be happy to help them.

As to reading books I've never been big on that. If my manager tells me I have to read certain things. Then I do. I taught myself stock charting by doing it. Every night posting my charts by hand.
    Daily, Weekly and monthly. But that was way before chart services and computers. I guess that makes me just an OLD Floor Dog....Maybe not that old !!!!

Nice chatting with you tonight...:)

:cool:

#35     Jun 15, 2003
  6. It's not a "real estate how to book," believe me. The commercial real estate aspect is completely a side issue, but turns out to be extremely informative on the chicanery involved in that field.

#36     Jun 15, 2003
  7. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    Re the new construction I spoke of. I passed the site this morning and they were closed. They also did not have a web site posted on their sign. I will try calling them Monday morning when I will have to spend time in our office.

That means no trading for me for the day. It also means it should be a good trading day for all of you. To me it feels like when I get a chance to trade it is a lousy market day. Trendless and frustrating. When I have to conduct RE biz the market has a great trending kind of day. Oh well !!!!

:) :cool:

#37     Jun 15, 2003
  8. #38     Jun 15, 2003
  9. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    Geez I feel like ya just shot me....Dynasty Ocean is my competitor...Nobody said it was Las Olas. But it is also not their price range. But this is seven miles from there.

As I stated this is 1/2 a mile to Beach. Shopping all around.
    Clean quiet neighborhood. Well maintained buildings. I think that for the price they are a Buy. You think they are overpriced.

That I guess is what makes markets....I will bid 31 for GE and offer at 31.05. You bid 30.95 and offer at 31.03....

I think that for what this is the 80's are fine. You think that Las Olas at 100plus is peachy. If you were my client I would ask what area are you interested in and what is your price range??

Then we focus on that game plan and find what works for you.

But if you see these units and the location for this kind of money. Geezzz....

:) :cool: :) :(

#39     Jun 15, 2003
  10. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    Nice picture of the building . Don't ya think??
    :)

#40     Jun 15, 2003