Florida Real Estate Interest???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by moffitt, Jun 6, 2003.

1. moffitt

moffitt

Oh I'm buying this unit for a client....

:cool:

#21     Jun 14, 2003
  2. What is the big secret?

#22     Jun 14, 2003
  3. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    No big secret. I just don't know how to send a property report
    onto this site. I can send MLS info from that system thru my e mail account as a realtor.

#23     Jun 14, 2003
  4. Just the name of the place and the address may help, you can throw in the MLS # of any other units too.

#24     Jun 14, 2003
  5. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    Do you want the resales or new?
    Here are a couple of MLS numbers.
    H758838, H757778, H755020.

Where are you located?

#25     Jun 14, 2003
  6. 1. Got an address? 2. You were originally talking about new units, pre-construction.

#26     Jun 14, 2003
  7. moffitt

moffitt

I misplaced the brochure that I had on that particular example of new construction. It was to pricey for my clientele. But I will go by in the morning and get their web address. That is if they are open. But that was only one example and there is a lot of developing going on along the ocean front. If I had clients looking for that I would do the research. Most of the people that I deal with are buying resale of homes and condos. The beach stuff
    is pretty expensive.

#27     Jun 14, 2003
  8. Ok, I got it, there are two separate offerings:

1. "Well how about a 1 bedroom and 1 1/2 bath condo with $160 a month maintenance and $40 a month in tax. That is a half mile to a gorgeous beach?? The price $86,000 {limited amount of units at this price}!!!! Close to Miami Beach and Ft Lauderdale."

2. "How about a pre construction deal? You put down a total of 20%. Not another payment for 2 years. You can sell at any time prior to closing. The developer is making the market on price. You book the profit and just pay the fee for the sale. This already might be gone. Oh BTW this is on the BEACH!! Costs more then $86,000."

#1 is used and there are a plethora of these in that area and #2 is new and expensive. Sorry, I didn' t read it very well the first time; wanted #2 for the 86 thou.:D

#28     Jun 14, 2003
  9. moffitt

moffitt

Max401
    We all want that pre construction for that kind of money. But it
    only comes in our dreams. But these resales are very nice.
    The buildings are well kept.
    You can walk to shopping. You are a half mile to a nice mall.
    That distance to the beach.

The 1 bedroom and 1 bath is in the 80's. A 2bed 2 bath
    goes for $120-130.

Where are you located??

#29     Jun 14, 2003
  10. Does the condo assoc. allow them to be rented? I'm in the U.S.

#30     Jun 14, 2003