Florida Real Estate Interest???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by moffitt, Jun 6, 2003.

1. I only invest in RealEstate that I can physically show up within 45 minutes or less....80% of my holdings are within 15 minutes of my FrontDoor.

Although....

I have been looking for a single family house on the beach....(out back door...on the sand) anywhere in Florida....

The BIG problem ~ PRICES...

....You can't break even renting MILLION dollar investment houses...

Rocky

#11     Jun 12, 2003
  2. moffitt

moffitt

Rocky
    But you can make a buck if you lower your price range. Not everyone can invest in million dollar properties. There have been some really interesting new construction deals going on down here. Make that pre construction condo's. I'm not talking million dollar deals.

:cool:

#12     Jun 12, 2003
  3. If I was to buy a CONDO...(I hate them)...it would have to be up here...

We also have tons (condos) for sale here at reasonable prices but since I hate condos, the unit HAS TO BE AN UNREAL PROPERTY. and available for rent weekly!

The unit I listed fell under that caveat...

JustBeautiful....

Rocky

#13     Jun 12, 2003
  4. ElCubano

ElCubano

please do let me know when u come to the sunshine state......:D

#14     Jun 12, 2003
  5. Well, you know I gotta tell RSX.X first.

#15     Jun 12, 2003
  6. moffitt

moffitt

Want a bargain in a HOT area:confused: Want to hear about making an option trade on pre construction:confused:

Well how about a 1 bedroom and 1 1/2 bath condo with $160 a month maintenance and $40 a month in tax. That is a half mile to a gorgeous beach?? The price $86,000 {limited amount of units at this price}!!!! Close to Miami Beach and Ft Lauderdale.

How about a pre construction deal? You put down a total of 20%.
    Not another payment for 2 years. You can sell at any time prior to closing. The developer is making the market on price. You book the profit and just pay the fee for the sale. This already might be gone. Oh BTW this is on the BEACH!! Costs more then $86,000..

This is a TWO Year Call option for you traders.

For you BIG traders. You could trade, buy a boat and go sailing on the Inter coastal after the close. All Year round!!

:) :cool:

#16     Jun 14, 2003
  7. :eek:

#17     Jun 14, 2003
  8. How many square feet and do ya gotta link?

#18     Jun 14, 2003
  9. nitro

nitro

Yes,

I would like one as well. Builders in our area (Chicago) will make websites of the project. Here is where we bought:

http://www.kingsburyonthepark.com/

Does this builder have ANYTHING similar? I mean of ANY project, not just this one? I am curious to see some of his/her work.

nitro

#19     Jun 14, 2003
  10. moffitt

moffitt

The square footage on the 1 1/2 condo is approx 1000..These units are not new buildings. They are very well kept and the area is terrific.I'm in the office now just completed a contract to buy one for $88,000..I can send you details if you send me your e mail address. I guess you should PM me that info.

:cool:

#20     Jun 14, 2003