Florida Real Estate Interest???

Discussion in 'Politics' started by moffitt, Jun 6, 2003.

1. http://www.happyavenue.com/propDetail.asp?id=Z332056

"COMPLETELY REMODELED WITH 24" DIAG TRAVERTINE MARBLE, $30K KITCHENWITH ANTIQUE BUILT IN TOUCHES, NEW MABLE BATHS, HUG E CORNER LOTNEVER LIVED IN, TRIPPLE SPLIT FLOORPLAN, STAINLE SS, GRANITE, CROWN MOLDINGSMAGNIFICENT HOME THAT WAS COMPLET ELY REMODELED WITH THE FINEST MARBLE ANDKITCHEN AVAILABLE."

Do I know my kitchen remodeling or what? Got my doubts about whether it was his house; I think not.

$609.5K-$500K=109.5 less 30K for the kitchen = $79.5 less all the other remodeling. This project is running out of profit.

#131     Jul 10, 2003
  2. FPC, I have Max on ignore. Why not spare me and NOT put his entire posts on your responses?

Max just keeps going and going.

Example: "RS7 states: “There was no half bath added. There was no half bath carted off.”
    Then how did the half bath all of a sudden appear? And how did the 1 bath in the cabana disappear?"

What the hell is he talking about? Nothing appeared or disappeared. There were and always will be 3 full baths inside the house, and a half "cabana" bath that is accessed from outside the house. But Max keeps hammering away on this, and I don't even know what he is talking about. And FPC, if you see any inconsistency, then maybe if it is important to you (which I doubt....only Max could care about a house I used to live in), then perhaps you can explain the problem to me. Explain how something "disappeared"???

"A $600,000 house and the low estimate for a full kitchen remodel with diagonally set travertine marble and all new appliances for $15,000"

Again, Max comes up with numbers out of thin air. I said I got an estimate on the kitchen for between 17-23K. Not including appliances. And not including tile. Where did he get 15k all-inclusive? Answer- nowhere. He is just making it up as he goes along. Anything to be contentious.

Max says: "Anybody who has remodeled anything knows this is impossible, even with low grade appliances and cheap tile. Do you know how much built-ins cost? All custom millwork and design"

Here again..."anybody blah, blah, KNOWS this is IMPOSSIBLE"!!! How come Max is an expert on everything? How to buy a car, how to build a computer, how to buy and sell and./or remodel a house. How can he know what is "impossible"? How does Max know that the realtor/buyer's husband is not a contractor??????? Answer- He doesn't know squat. He just claims to be an expert about everything, and is making it up as he goes along. Being his contentious self. He poses a rhetorical question: "Do you know (blah, blah, blah)." The truth is I don't know. I know what I was quoted. But again, the facts don't mean anything to Max. Only HE KNOWS what is "impossible". All custom millwork and design? Did I say that? I said I haven’t even been in the house since I sold it.

Max says: “Then how did the half bath all of a sudden appear? And how did the 1 bath in the cabana disappear? “

No clue what he is talking about. How many times does it take to make it clear that there were 3 inside full baths, and a half cabana bath? HOW MANY TIMES???? And how many times is Max going to insist I said what I never did?????

So talking out of his ass comes so naturally that he has gotten carried away and has forgotten to do his usual obsessive research: He says I was a "restaurateur in Aspen". News to me. I NEVER said anything of the kind. Never said anything that could even be mistakenly misconstrued in any way to imply such a thing. But again, facts remain irrelevant to MAX. Only what HE SAYS I said counts. What I actually said is meaningless if it doesn't comply with Max's compulsive obsessions.

Max says: "wife is not only blond, she "looks like a model", she’s a lawyer and she’s a COO and CFO of a BIG company"

"Not only blond"....gee, being blonde is such a rare thing. I can see how this would be hard to believe. "Looks like a model"....I am entitled to my opinion. Maybe she is butt ugly. But in my subjective opinion, yes, she is very attractive. Again, Max can't stand that I feel this way. He apparently would be happier if I did not think my wife was beautiful. Why? You tell me! I have no clue.

So he has to make an issue of a totally subjective thing. And when I made the statement, I clearly said she was not "built like a model"....so if I was trying to impress anyone with lies, why would I point out that she has less than a perfect body? Why wouldn't I have given her EVERYTHING??? Made her a perfect 10? Answer: I was telling the truth as to how I PERCEIVE HER LOOKS!!!

And yes, she IS a lawyer, and the COO and CFO of a large company. So? All those letters are just titles. Her main job is Foundation Director. Being CFO and COO means very little. The accountants report to her. As do the auditors. And she reports to the board of directors. Which is comprised of people who DO know what to look for and work with her to make sure things are as they are supposed to be. She does not DO the accounting. She only does her job. And the rest she oversees which means very little. When she took on those two titles, she barely got a raise. Just the titles. FPC, you or I could delegate the responsibilities she does to be CFO and COO. There are competent people to do their jobs. They do theirs, and she does hers. Big deal!

Not only that, but the company she works for is a not for profit company. So the board of directors are "lay people". THEY are the people that truly oversee everything. THEY are the people that she is accountable to. And they KNOW that she is not a CPA nor does she have an MBA. Her position with the board is more political. So her job as CFO and COO is really to keep the board and the employees on the same page. THEY (the board) are her real bosses. It is THEIR organization to run. It is THIER money that is handled and distributed and put into foundations and trusts and endowments. And doing THAT is what she knows how to do. And she knows how to do that VERY WELL! Just because Max thinks I am making everything up, does that make it so? Why would I lie about what she does? What job description for a lawyer could be more dull??? Answer - None that I can think of.

Max has hammered away that I claimed to have run a large trading company in Chicago. He doesn’t want to believe that? Fine by me. But I did give him the names of the people at First Options that I worked through. I also gave him the name of the company I ran. Did he bother to check out the facts? Nope! So much easier to just call me a liar than to actually be interested in the easily verifiable truth! That is how Max gets his kicks. The truth gets in his way, so he is not interested in it.

”dated a now famous movie star”
    Yes, that is true. I even said who it was. If it got by Max, that is too bad. I hope it did, because I really did not want to infringe on her privacy. Or really on my own for that matter. I also said it was no big deal. When we met and when we dated, she was a low paid secretary for a fire extinguisher company. What could be less glamorous?

Max says that I claimed to have “ introduced Greg Allman to Cher”
    When I wrote that here on ET, I clearly said I was not sure. I knew them both, and admitted to being high on Quaaludes at the party. So I do not know if I did or did not. But Greg (who was a friend) told me I did. Was he kidding me? I don’t know. He told me that well more than a year afterwards. I will never know for sure. It is possible. But not something I could swear to. And I made that clear from the beginning.

”Played golf with Glenn Frye”
    Yup, played in a foursome with him just by chance. Did I say I was his “buddy”? No, I am sure he probably didn’t even remember my name 10 minutes after the game was over. Did I know who he was? Yes. He was a celebrity. I was not. What is the big deal? I have no idea!

For the last time…..I invited Max to dinner and for drinks. I would have (proudly) introduced him to my wife. He could have met my son, who for whatever twisted reason he keeps implying I am lying about having fathered. But instead of opting to meet me and have some reality with which to judge me, he chose to stay totally hidden and anonymous.

So who is hiding the truth about themselves? Me? No, I was willing to meet with Max. I gave him an invitation and my telephone number. I gave Max the name and the phone number of the realtor/speculator who purchased and fixed up my house. Just like I gave him the info about Chicago. But Max refuses to face facts. He just gets off on calling me a liar and even when he demands proof and I furnish him with what he wants (my French visa, which first was required, then dismissed. My picture ski pass, photos of my son on the beach at Monte Carlo, names and telephone numbers. Whatever he wanted. Nothing was good enough. Nothing was going to spoil Max’s sick fun. Do I understand what motivates him? No, no one normal would.

Here is what I AM sure about: Max has a totally obnoxious way about him. He is irritating, he is relentless, and he must be very bored to bother with me. Today, I happened to log onto ET. Something I rarely do during trading hours. But somehow, Max had the time (as always) to have posted about me during trading hours. Doesn’t this guy have a job? Or at least try to trade? Apparently not. He has far too much time on his hands, and his attitude is what it is. Everyone knows what Max is about. If everything I ever said in my entire life was a lie, at least I didn’t spend my life trying to be nasty and contentious. Max devotes his life to being offensive and abusive. Look at ALL his posts. Look at what EVERYONE has to say about Max. It isn’t just me. I may be his favorite “target” but he offends everyone by his mere existence.

Peace,
    :)RS

#132     Jul 10, 2003
  3. {Ridiculous long winded RS2.1 post truncated in an effort to save bandwidth}

WoW!!!!!!!! You really know how to ignore someone RS2.1 (I've cut you back to your real worth, no way could you be classified as a "7" in anything. BTW, the .1 is a gift). Yes, FPC, please spare poor little RS2.1 from my posts... Bwaaaahahahaha........!

PS Anyone this sensitive over words on a computer screen could not have the balls to trade. No way!

Bwaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahaha....!

Phew...!!!!!!!!!!!! Lucky I had these on before I read RS2.1's last post!
    [​IMG]

Say, RS2.1, in your last post, could repost it and give us a little more bullshit, er... uh, detail?

#133     Jul 10, 2003
  4. :p

#134     Jul 11, 2003
  5. RS2.1 busy posting about the life and times of.... you guessed it... RS2.1:

[​IMG]

#135     Jul 11, 2003
  6. Yup, it was a very longwinded post. I have to agree with you there.

And I knew you would be salivating to respond to it, so I took you off ignore to see how long it would take. It took no time at all. You did re-edit it several times, but you HAD to respond. You were so excited that you had something to respond to you just jumped. Then you refined it. Several times. Didn't have the patience to get it right the first time. But now, you have your masterpiece. And you have succeeded in getting me to make this post. Which I am glad to do. Then you go back on "ignore" forever.

My post needed to be longwinded because you made so many bullshit statements that I felt like addressing a small sampling.

Really a tiny sampling. When I took you off ignore, I saw what I had missed in the last day or so. Endless obsession. Page after page of calling me a liar. And of course showing your expertise on everything there is to know about EVERYTHING!!! Wow, you were able to make a guess about a 30k kitchen. Very impressive. Of course you are the king of Google. So I imagine you could have spent your very valuable time "googling" up an estimate. My estimates were made by having people actually come into the house and take measurements. You made your estimate on exactly what? The price of the house? How did you know the house was not a tiny little house with a "lower east side tenement" sized kitchen on a very valuable piece of property? Or a giant house on a tiny piece of worthless land? Well, Max just knows things other humans don't. As you would say..."AMAZING"!!

"Google" me this Mr. Know It All: If Mrs. Kennedy valued the kitchen at $30k, how come you believe her so willingly? What if I did the house myself and said I spent $50K +....would you believe that? That was the number you said was "more likely" for a $600k house. Or did you forget what you said so quickly??

If her husband who is a contractor was able to do the kitchen for less than you or me, is she being deceptive in saying it is a $30k kitchen if it actually cost her less?

You found the link to the listing which is not MLS, so I am impressed...there seems to be nothing you can't find on the internet. Must be nice to have so much time. But when you are unemployed and just a troll, I guess time is plentiful. Did you happen to notice that even though the house had a new kitchen and a new floor that it did not have a new roof? Why would that be? Maybe because her husband is not a roofer? That is a different thing entirely from what her husband does. And believe me. the house needed a roof far more than it needed new tile (it did not "need" new tile at all, and as I said, the kitchen cabinets were only refaced).

Bottom line is this. No one cares but you. I am out of the house, so it has no effect on me. You are not buying the house, so it has no effect on you. Why do you care so much?????

You are so clever to "devalue" me down to 2.1. Very very clever. How long did it take to get something that creative pieced together?

Max401....let's see. Should I be like the 3 year old you are and call you Max2.1? No, because that would be meaningless and unoriginal. Besides, it is most likely that 401 refers to your birthday. God's April Fools joke on the world. So 401 is just perfect. The ultimate "April Fool".

You say I am "sensitive" about words on a computer screen. Tell me who likes being called a liar or likes being subjected to the kind of abuse you pour on? Do I really care? Not a lot, but I admit that it annoying to be misquoted and slandered and subjected to your stalking,.

Just as it is fun for you to try to discredit everything I say, it is amusing to me to see how over the top you will go to do it. You continuously attribute statements to me that have no bearing at all to what I actually said. If you want to quote me, fine. But how can you call ME a liar when you outright lie and say "RS said"....(fill in the blanks) when I never made the statements at all?

Anyone can do what you do. This is why "hearsay" is inadmissible in courts. You can insist I said (fill in the blanks) until you are blue in the face, but still, you are lying when you do it. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!! You lie relentlessly. And while you claim to suspect that I have lied, I can prove you have lied.

You have asked for proof about a million things. I will never forget when you made a big deal about asking me where my French visa was issued. Your plan was to "trick" me by having me say where and when. Because you couldn't wait to pounce on me as soon as I answered. But you were so excited when I said it was issued in Chicago that you jumped the gun. You had already exposed me as a liar, because, according to what you said at first, France did not require visas. But low an behold, I found the damn thing, scanned it and posted it. Well you did a masterful job of backtracking, and explained to all who were following the thread that you indeed were lying in order to "expose" me. So my truth was a lie. And your outright lie was OK because it was for "the greater good".

And that was an historical event. Because ever since you were unmasked as a master of bullshit, deception and hypocrisy, you have made a mission out of trying to "debunk" my every word.

When I posted trading advice that had nothing to do with you in any way, you were compelled to jump in and say it was nothing but a "regurgitation" of old and tried and true trading wisdom. Meanwhile I never ever claimed to have originated any of the trading advice I gave. I only tried to share what I learned with others who perhaps did not have the experience I had. In other words, I was trying to be helpful. For my efforts I was deluged with PMs and public posts expressing gratitude. Except for you. You had to find a way to turn my efforts into a bad thing.

You say I do not have the balls to trade. You say "no way". Yet again, I will remind you that I gave you the names of people and the means to contact them to verify that I did indeed do exactly what I said I did when I ran a trading company in Chicago. But it is obvious that the only effort at research you are willing to make is anything that can be done without actually speaking to or interacting with living breathing humans. Not in person. Not on the phone. Not in any way at all if it can't be done on Google or on the ET Search function. So you have shown that you are agoraphobic.

So now I trade prop. How do I prove it to you? I can't without giving you my CRD number. And that is not going to happen. You had the chance to meet me in person and make INFORMED opinions about me, my wife, my house, my kid, whatever. But that did not fit into your lifestyle. Max doesn't leave his little hideaway in his parent's basement.

You only care about staying completely anonymous and not even letting anyone know what time zone you are in, what you trade (if you trade at all). Nothing at all is known about you. Which is how it has to be. We only know your personality. And that is certainly not an appealing thing for any of us.

However you did slip up when you lied about your time zone, but I don't have the patience to research the post in which you slipped up by going through the search function. But rest assured. I know (and you know) with absolute certainty that you lied, and I CAN prove it if I felt it was important enough to waste my time with. But I don't.

So farewell Max. I know you will read this and make some very clever "Bwahahahaha" post that will include more insults, more aspersions on me and my family. Etc., etc.

But I will never see them. Unless FPC or someone quotes you. Which I am sure will happen. But even so, there will never be a response from me to you again. Not ever.

You had your chance. You ask for "proof" from me about whatever you feel like. When you didn't get it, it "proved" to you that I was lying. When you did get your "proof" you attempted to make a mockery of it. But you really only made a mockery of yourself. Consistently. Do you have your admirers? Of course you do. It is a real feather in your cap that FPC is on your "team" when it comes to trying to be insulting to me. Very impressive. And quite telling in it's way. You attract a very classy following.

When I gave you my invitation and my phone number, you "proved" that you are at best agoraphobic. But more likely just psychotic. So I am now very gratified that you never took me up on the invitation. I cannot imagine you knowing where I am, or knowing anything about my family from first hand experience. Your obsession with me reminds me of the movie "Fatal Attraction". Yes, you are scary. I am not the only person here that has said you stalk me. As a matter of fact, I am pretty sure I have not used that precise term before (not positive, so if I am wrong, don't use that misstatement as the basis of a whole rant). But others have used that term to describe your "relationship" with me. Numerous times.

You have proven to me, and to most of us here that you are indeed someone nobody would want to be exposed to. And ESPECIALLY someone with a family. Your behavior is scary. You are scary. So now, I can no longer permit you to be that annoying little cinder in my shoe. You are nothing. You are gone.

I would wish you a pleasant life. And I do. But your version of a pleasant life necessitates being an annoyance. So instead I will give you better health and "get well soon" wishes.

Good bye Max,
    RS

#136     Jul 11, 2003
  7. RS1.4, your insight is incredibly keen. Of course, anyone would instantly* realize that the realtor's husband was not a roofer.

*if not sooner

#137     Jul 11, 2003
  8. moffitt

moffitt

9. moffitt

moffitt

10. moffitt

moffitt