Florida Primary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 31, 2012.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I am leaving but I still get to vote. Keep digging insect.

How is that racism thing working out for you?

I love to see you rattled like this.

#32     Feb 1, 2012
  2. You're the angry little fellow following me around the forum like your mother follows the trailer park meth dealer on the first of the month yet you think I'm the one rattled LOL !!!

#33     Feb 1, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Its particularly funny when your english breaks down like it did yesterday. Shall I root around for a few examples? It was clear you were disturbed. :)

#34     Feb 1, 2012
  4. Anyone who has read a sufficient number of my posts know I have made many grammar mistakes on this forum.Your obsession with me is getting more and more pathetic and quite sad little man

#35     Feb 1, 2012
  5. I feel bad for your dad having to see what pathetic piece of shit his son has become:(

#36     Feb 1, 2012
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You seem to be lacking any limit to how low you will go.

I don't live in fear like you. I've spoken openly about jobs I've had, stuff I've done, education and the like. I can tell you that my dad is proud of me.

You are too frightened to discuss your job, education or anything you've done in your life. You won't even admit to having a father. I can't imagine what may have happened to you to instill such fear.

So it comes down to this, either you've done nothing with your life or you are too terrified to discuss it. It means you are either a loser or a coward.

What are you so afraid of?

My dad is really cool. I just wish he didn't have to see cunts like you ruining the country he fought for. I never saw any action in the military so its not like I ever put my life on the line but my old man did. Its a shame he got wounded in Korea for the freedom of trash like you AK. He hates racists.

Maybe after 6 months or a year of being castigated as an ignorant racist you will leave this place. The level of discourse here will be considerable elevated starting that day. Until then its going to be bad. My foot is going to be up your ass until I'm pulled off of you.

#37     Feb 1, 2012
  7. Seems I struck a nerve with that post :)

#38     Feb 1, 2012
  8. So you have developed a 6 month to 1 year plan for me LOL !!!Just when I thought you couldn't be anymore obsessed with me then you already were LOL !!!

#39     Feb 1, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

You fucked up, showed that you are a racist. I'll make sure that gets stamped on your forehead.

If you want to stay up until 2:00 AM showing your ignorance it is fine with me. I'm west coast. Plenty of time here. :)

#40     Feb 1, 2012