Florida Primary

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Jan 31, 2012.

1. Like their fellow GOP warmongers I bet pspr and Lucrum are GOP Christians ,they just love people being killed though :cool:

#11     Jan 31, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

How much?

#12     Jan 31, 2012
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Romney can't win in the general election in my opinion. Even if he manages to win I think it will just be more of the same tax and spend policies that has wrecked the country.

Gotta agree, America is finished. I'm not hoping for bad things for America but I think we are headed for them. But its democracy, in a sense the electorate gets what they want so evidently that is what they want.

I just feel bad for my Dad having to see this. I'm glad he is still around but I sure wish he didn't have to see the decline we're in.

#13     Jan 31, 2012
  4. pspr

pspr

A bitter Newt refuses to call and congratulate Romney.

He did give a little speech about how he was going to change and be the people's candidate. Then he obnoxiously ended by pledging: “My life, my fortune, my sacred honor.” But he’s not doing any of that. And it’s quite an insult to American patriots who have said that and meant it.

#14     Jan 31, 2012
  5. I forgot you were an angry hateful little man with daddy issues,my mistake

#15     Jan 31, 2012
  6. What do you "think" I am, KKK47?

#16     Jan 31, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

So you didn't really want to bet with real money to begin with?

What a putz.

#17     Jan 31, 2012
  8. Welfare's not paying much these days... and KKK47 hopes Obama will fix that.

#18     Jan 31, 2012
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Well, then he isn't suited to be Prez. I guess the process works.

#19     Jan 31, 2012
  10. Eight

Eight

oooohhhh, I remember the early days of our adventures in the ME, wow, smart bombs taking out stuff... it was hard to watch at first, I used to feel concern about the people that were in the buildings, but then along came Youtube with those bitchin' night vision shootings from helicopters.. and I learned to rather enjoy it... then I found myself seeking out more of the videos of what REAL ARMY MEN can do... pouring thousands of rounds of those really big thingies, the .60 Caliber ones with the tracers.. and the snipers blowing guys into four pieces from two miles out... but now, well I've just gotten used to it, in fact, the whole idea of invading Libya just seemed like a normal thing to do and the video of Ghadafi getting that long curved blade jammed up his backside and the look on his face.. Priceless!!

#20     Jan 31, 2012