Florida: Palm Beach or Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by praetorian2, Jan 7, 2004.

1. Ok. I live in New Orleans. I have a dedicated T1 line and it goes down for days at a time. Same for water/electricity.

I have also been held hostage by cox workers and the post office and they have demanded cash for my service to continue working. I refuse to live there a day longer than necessary.

#41     Jan 8, 2004

2. New Orleans is a werid place. Love the food and the uniqueness of it but not sure I could live there, in many ways not serious. Miami is much different. You ever check out Mobile? Nice little town.....there is a futures trading school there too!

#42     Jan 8, 2004
  3. Who runs this futures trading school?

#43     Jan 8, 2004
  4. nkhoi

nkhoi

DTI with some good rib restaurant but do they have night life? not from the way it looked when I passing thru.

#44     Jan 8, 2004
  5. I'm heading to ft. lauderdale today.

Any suggestions on where to visit to see the night life?

#45     Jan 8, 2004
  6. If you have time fly over to Freeport for lunch; I have something you will be interested in ...

#46     Jan 8, 2004
  7. I would like to thank everyone for the help.

It looks most likely that i will end up in Miami Beach. It seems like there is the most to do there. I just hope that my internet will always work and that I can find a secretary who speaks english.

When I get back down here in May, I want to have a florida get together so that I can meet you all. I won't know anyone in Florida and it will be nice to meet a few.

Thanx for everything,

Harris:.

#47     Jan 8, 2004
  8. cartm

cartm

Ritz beats Breakers in Palm imo.....as far as p2....miami no doubt......

#48     Jan 8, 2004
  9. I looked all over the country before I moved here. I have a 1/2 acre ocean front spread. 190ft on wide open deep water. It not only costs 1/2 (or less) of what it would on the east coast, but it is totally private. I mean backed up to a nature preserve and only see a couple of boats all day private! You can't get that on the east coast for any price. The east coast it is crowded, dirty and crime laden. Tampa/St. pete/Clearwater area is clean and crime free (in the suburbs). I recommend Pinellas county, Dunedin, Safety Harbor, and Palm Harbor. You can live on the ocean or the golf course for a reasonable price and live in a clean crime free planned community. South Tampa is for the clubbers like you, very trendy and upscale. Ybor City is an entire town that is just one giant crazy nightclub. They block off a mile of street every evening and the party ensues. I can tell you that (in this country) only south beach and vegas are wilder.....actually, you would go to jail in vegas for some of the shit that goes on in Ybor...lol. Also, you get seasons in this area spring , summer, summer, and fall. In Miami you get summer and damn hot summer! right now it is 70's in the day with no humidity and low 50's to high 40's at night! The infrastructure is good here and there are a lot of hedge funds in the area. All of Florida is a bunch of old fucks....on average, but the suburbs I mentioned are young families and you wont see many past 30's at ybor! I did the same thing you are doing now and chose this area out of the whole country. So fly on over here and party till 6AM at Ybor!

#49     Jan 8, 2004
  10. I'm curious, where else did you explore before settling on Tampa?

#50     Jan 8, 2004