Florida: Palm Beach or Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by praetorian2, Jan 7, 2004.

1. What's wrong with Tampa?

#11     Jan 7, 2004
  2. nkhoi

nkhoi

too many senior people compare to south beach

#12     Jan 7, 2004
  3. chessman

chessman Guest

I think the average age on the west coast of Florida is around 85, and they all drive 20 mph

#13     Jan 7, 2004
  4. So there must be a lot of rich widows?

#14     Jan 7, 2004
  5. I would love to, but I cant get up at 7:00 eastern time, let alone 4:30 am west coast time.

#15     Jan 7, 2004
  6. chessman

chessman Guest

Yes, maybe P2 could find some of those rich widows to invest in his fund; I am sure they would like a 22 year old servicing their needs.

#16     Jan 7, 2004
  7. jem

jem

On behalf of sarasota let me say that I just saw the stats on that the average age here--- it is in the 40s. It is most definitely older than San Diego but nothing like what I was told it was going to be like. In fact the good kids schools in the area are busting at their seams.

However, it does not look like a great spot for single people.
    But for that matter, I do not think San Diego was that great a spot for single guys. Sure there was outstanding talent but the ratio was like 8 guys in great shape plus three in the military to every one good looking girl. (The competition for women seemed to make every guy within 10 miles of the beach workout all the time.

Because there were some spectacular looking women a lot of above average, but not spectacular, smart women had trouble finding guys.

I know there were exceptions. But even after I got married I watched my brothers friends having trouble finding good looking girls. (I am excluding 23 and under).

#17     Jan 7, 2004
  8. fan27

fan27

If come a little North to Tampa you will find a town with hotties all over the place. It certainly makes it hard to stay in a monogamous relationship.:D :D

#18     Jan 7, 2004
  9. How old are these hotties? 85 or more?

#19     Jan 7, 2004
  10. All a matter of personal preference.....I imagine you would be a little bored in palm beach, beautiful, serene, pristine, and nice as it is nonwithstanding. But who knows? maybe you are going thru an early change of life! If you were able to cope with New Orleans crime and filth......Miami Beach should be no problem!

I have lived on Miami beach for 14 years and think its great....my only beef is....It is getting more and more crowded but hey....that is part of the appeal for a younger person...the beaches are great...the women are awesum......great food at any time of day or night also. Very multicultural, if you are very "white bread"....go to Palm Beach! But always something going on..... a place where "the world comes to you." Don't worry about infastructure.....Miami is an internet hub.

Crime? yeah.....no doubt...the statistics are up there.....personally I have been spared!

Good luck in your choice.

ps....what about New Orleans sister city of Mobile, AL? I was there last year.......nice place...laid back.....great food.....nice girls too!

#20     Jan 7, 2004