Florida: Palm Beach or Miami Beach

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by praetorian2, Jan 7, 2004.

1. No brainer...

Hermosa Beach, CA!!

:cool:

#91     Feb 15, 2004
  2. I wish the world was free of all insects,rodents,and reptiles.

#92     Feb 15, 2004
  3. I'm in Boca Raton, and looking to begin trading Forex. I work at a a major brokerage, but want to get into trading. Anyone want to get to geother to chat about Forex, QQQ trading, etc?

#93     Feb 16, 2004
  4. taodr

taodr

I just started reading this thread so I am late to the party. I was thinking 3 years ago of moving from the freezing North. I have friends that moved to Palm Beach. They opened Antique stores and sang the praises of this part of Florida. To be honest I cannot believe anyone would even consider living there unless they were over 65 and or incapacitated. It is a lifeless place. There are shops on the streets selling high end merchandise but the people or either too lazy or too afraid to walk. They park outside a store and their cars are jockied to parking. Their half a dozen restaurants absolutely suck. The place is dead. Now South Beach or parts of Miami are better but friends tell me of non stop crime.

Personally, I like the other side much better. Naples is more liveable. If one has lived in Toronto or Montreal or a European city Florida is basically a hellhole with good weather.:cool:

#94     Feb 16, 2004
  5. okwon

okwon

What happened to all the posts (7 or 8 posts) that were here an hour or so ago? This thread just got a lot shorter.

#95     Feb 16, 2004
  6. Big Brother is watching ...

#96     Feb 16, 2004
  7. Ditch

Ditch

Good weather? You've got be kiddin. The humidity is absolutely killing.

#97     Feb 16, 2004
  8. taodr

taodr

Ditch, I guess it is relative. What is it now ? Whatever it is it beats -25degrees celcius with windchill factor.:mad:

#98     Feb 16, 2004
  9. Miami has changed a lot in the last 5 years.

Getting a little too ghetto and the people are usually not educated time to move out soon.

#99     Dec 5, 2011