Florida Judge Declare Obamacare VOID 1/31/11

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 31, 2011.

1. patoo

patoo

You tea party types don't even understand what is going on.

I pay 100% of insurance premiums for my employees. Right after that bill was passed, Anthem raised our monthly premium by more than 25% and they raised the co-pay for my employees that I also pay.

My insurance agent comfirmed that Anthem is paying out less than 80% of their premiums towards claims.

That means the evil empire is the health insurance companies

N-O-T Obama

(Geithner, get over here. I need to slap the shit out of you!!)

#21     Jan 31, 2011
  2. go slap the shit out of your mother for giving birth to a useless crap like you

Why are black people always interested in slapping others is beyond me.

Obama is incompetent on every level, period.

For some reason, each US president is shittier than the previous one.

#22     Feb 1, 2011
  3. patoo

patoo

:D !

#23     Feb 1, 2011
  4. Right, everybody but corporate lobbyists. They always seem to be ignored yet are the biggest influence more even then the politicians they own.

Thats all right. We go to single payer, eliminate the middleman crooks who'd never stop raising your premiums, hire all the same people and keep the profit.

#24     Feb 1, 2011
  5. Perfect. Congress writes sloppy laws. They've been doing this for quite some time. Sloppy laws invariably end up in court. This takes the political heat off Congress, they can blame the courts and so can the people.

What annoys me is Obama is a constitutional lawyer and he allows this charade.

-----------

#25     Feb 1, 2011
  6. Larson

Larson Guest

I do not think you understand. Obama is the insurance cos. bitch. Obamacare is the reason your premiums went up. But you are too stupid to see this.

#26     Feb 1, 2011
  7. jem

jem

Frontline had a great program on how the insurance company bought off the democrats.... it should be watched by all. We already know they owned the Republicans when they got Bush to run the perscription drug freebies through Congress.

It shows that the drug and insurance industry owns Congress.

We must stop lobbying and we must pass a law which prohibits Congressmen from getting jobs with the industries they regulated.

#27     Feb 1, 2011
  8. Maybe we're rallying because Obamacare is null & void! [​IMG]

#28     Feb 1, 2011
  9. Drug companies, insurance companies, Wall Street companies, oil companies, ag business companies, cigarettes, booze, military companies... they are the pimps and the pols are the whores...

We don't have a free market and capitalism is really a joke when you look into who actually "sponsors" the laws in our society.

All the talk from the tea party about taking back the country...but little focus on who is actually pulling the strings.

#29     Feb 1, 2011