Florida Judge Declare Obamacare VOID 1/31/11

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 31, 2011.

1. pspr

pspr

2. ================
    I waited until FOX, News ,
    CBN News ,
    Yahoo news said the same news you did:D All agree;
    except some say 26 states[could be 27 or .... 50 states that sued to stop the federal power grap]

:cool:

3. rc8222

rc8222

Entire Obamacare Bill = Null & Void!!!!!!!!!! :D

4. pspr

pspr

In his decision, Judge Vinson even mentioned in a footnote that Obama strongly opposed an insurance mandate that could open the door to further government intrusion in our lives.

“I note that in 2008, then-Senator Obama supported a health care reform proposal that did not include an individual mandate because he was at that time strongly opposed to the idea, stating that ‘if a mandate was the solution, we can try that to solve homelessness by mandating everybody to buy a house.’”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2011/jan/31/judge-uses-obamas-words-against-him/

5. It's gonna be sent to the supreme court, I hope they too rule against it.

6. what does it all mean? will my health insurance premium finally drop?

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

A whole congress full of lawyers and they can't pass legislation that a judge considers constitutional. Sounds to me we need some new lawyers/congressmen.

8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Maybe you should start a poll.

9. pspr

pspr

Democrats don't care if a bill is constitutional. When Pelosi was asked where in the Constitution it gave Congress the right to require people to buy health insurance she said, "Are you serious? Are you serious?” Then she shook her head and went to the next question.

The Constitution is just an impediment for Democrats. Something to be overcome.

http://www.cnsnews.com/node/55971

10. jem

jem

dont forget even kieth olbermann said the bill was a disgusting sell out to the insurance industry.

#10     Jan 31, 2011