Florida Hurricane

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by LEAPup, Aug 22, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Im in the process of moving to FL. I'm so glad I didn't decide on the Tampa or St. Petersburg area...

The one thing I told some Family late July when we hit the waves: the water is extremely warm, and that's akin to supercharging a Hurricane.:eek:

Hope the damn thing fizzles out, but doesn't look like it.

2. I'll be heading that way to work if and when it hits.

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

They call lawyers that do that sort of thing ambulance chasers don't they? LOL

4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lucrum, I must have big arrow on ignore for whatever reason, which i can't recall. I could read his post, but only after it was quoted.

I'll be living exactly 5' above sea level in FL vs the 612' now. Just glad I picked an area that's not prone to direct Hurricane hits. Oh yes, I know all about probabilities which I brought up to the realtors as they said, "we've not taken a direct hit here since the 1960's." Tells me to be prepared as they live in some fantasy World...

Last, you know how much it costs to store food, water, ammo, etc., in case the shit hits the fan?:eek: Ouch! What a job that is! Wow!

5. It's called capitalism. But being an employee you wouldn't know about that, not in real life anyway.

6. Brass

Brass

Yeah, but be sure to toss out excess food and water to make enough room for ammo.

7. Lucrum

Lucrum

No sense of humor I see. Still not getting any I presume.

8. I'm embarrassed I didn't get the joke, sorry Lucrum.