Floored

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sanaz3, May 17, 2010.

1. The Pit seems to only be playing at film festivals.

I haven't found it for sale or download anywhere.

If anybody knows, post a link.

#31     May 19, 2010
  2. Sanaz3

Sanaz3

I meant somewhere to watch the whole movie online? I had checked out this website before.

#32     May 19, 2010
  3. businessstaxes

businessstaxes Guest

very typical of wall street charges people money to watch a documentary that cost nothing to film.

i can make a film in 1 day okay. CNBC is more real than this film

today's market is 80% electronic trading...the computers rule now.

the real deals and big profits are behind the scenes not daytrading in the floor...daytrading is 80% automated computers.

insider trading, frontrunning, and kickbacks, backroom dealings , corporate skimming and embezzlement , and money laundering and outright fraud is where the big money is made in wall street...the floor is just circus 'show' what is with all those hand signals they are obsolete.

#33     May 19, 2010
  4. GG1972

GG1972

Thanks for posting -like watching stuff like that

#34     May 20, 2010
  5. Just finished watching it. I agree with that.

The only interview I like was with Linda Bradford Raschke.

And it's good to see Rick Santelli too outside of the CNBC frame.

#35     Jun 6, 2010
  6. Just one of those paintings hanging on his wall is worth more than your house.

#36     Jun 6, 2010
  7. A few of them sure live in very nice homes with expensive deco. Made a lot of money, they sure did. But some of them struck me as unsophisticated. Do you think they collect arts really because they truly appreciate the art? Or they just follow "Gordon Gekko" to do it as a show-off and an investment?

I mean... would you get drunk while you are being interviewed for a documentary?

#37     Jun 6, 2010
  8. spd

spd

Yeah, probably if we are being honest.

#38     Jun 6, 2010
  9. TraDaToR

TraDaToR

Being subtitled in your own language should raise a few concerns, either with or without Picasso paintings on your wall...:D

#39     Jun 7, 2010
  10. True ballers weren't buying Picasso lithographs, they were buying Richard Prince originals

#40     Jun 7, 2010