"Floor Trader" trading system

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Maverick74, Jun 4, 2007.

1. mayfield4

mayfield4

i'm new at trading the e-mini and a friend recommended that i should try the MX2 system. any feedback from the chorus?

#31     Jul 16, 2008
  2. I've tried it it really sucks. MIght as well fush your money down the toilet.

#32     Jul 16, 2008
  3. What are your results and since when ?

#33     Jul 16, 2008
  4. How is MX2 performing now?

#34     Dec 9, 2008
  5. sallenb

sallenb

I just started it and had a few questions from those who've tried it and been with it a while. Anybody still here that could answer my questions?

#35     Jul 17, 2013
  6. I have taken Michael siegals course several years ago, in a nut shell it doesn't work. after paying the fees and several months of tutoring, mentoring and loosing $20,000 he flat out tells me trading is a gamble. I wish he would have told me that before I paid his learning fees. he wasn't an honest business man or about the risk involved. his technique is nothing more then using the previous days high, low, close as support and resistance, reversing should the market spike thru. then resistance becomes support and support becomes resistance. I've seen the technique online, like pivot trading. as he put it" let the market tell you what to do". if his students do make some money he gets a percentage. if his technique really worked he should have plenty of money and not have the headache of being an educator, it doesn't make sense he claims to be in the worlds perfect business so why did he become an educator. trading isn't easy, you cant learn it from a c.d. or a few months of mentoring, if it were that simple everyone would do it, the exchanges would not have maintenance or cleaning people they could just become traders also. its like the gold rush not to many prospectors found gold but the people selling the mining equipment made a fortune.

#36     Sep 30, 2013
  7. sallenb

sallenb

Thanks for the reply Lost Money :) I suppose the best I can do now is to make it work as much as I can and hope for a better result than you had. I too have about 20 grand wrapped up in the course. While I don't agree with your assessment of Michael's honesty (I went into it knowing there are risks associated w/trading) I have had my own frustrations w/communication and the "mentoring" components of the program. Thanks again for your input. It is really helpful to have someone w/actual experience reply. Good luck!

#37     Nov 7, 2013