"Floor Trader" trading system

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Maverick74, Jun 4, 2007.

1. KS2007

KS2007

hey it has been a while since I posted on here, but I vaguely remembered this thread and wanted to follow up. I started out with mx2 in May of 07 and finished out the year with a 200% return on my money. HAPPY FREAKIN NEW YEAR TO ME! :D

#21     Jan 4, 2008
  2. LT701

LT701

#22     Jul 8, 2008
  3. Nice work fella

#23     Jul 8, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I hope I dont disapoint anyone here, but if something is available to indivual traders, wealth managers and fund managers etc probably have very little interest in it. I have two computerized systems that work ok, but I'd never sell them unless the performance metrix were bad (btw that doesnt mean it wouldnt make money, but it might have terrible volatility, highly correlated etc).

Education is great, I think that all traders should seek it. I've spent a good part of my adult life educating traders in basic and intermediate skill sets that they should be able to use on their own to make a profit. Over the course of years in a chatroom I've releived the entire descretionary methods I use to pick stocks, but the only people I've ever given it to all at once are my partners, no one else would ever get them out of me, even for $100 million (if you offer me over $100million I'm interested in talking, by all means feel free to PM me and I'll give you a step by step approach to making money)

I dont think this means I've never offered anything of value. In fact I can only think of three people who ever where not happy with what I offered. Two of them I think just did not like me, the other one I did a crappy job for.

Anyway, I get out of the hospital tomorrow, so I'll either be on ET more or less...I guess it depends on the day :)

Brandon
    PS..the above is all true, this comes from a guy who's made several million selling chatroom and newsletter services.

#24     Jul 8, 2008
  5. Xuanxue

Xuanxue

haha "work". "100% automated trading", it says.

You're a funny guy; or possibly you're so blasted dry in your wit even you're caught unaware of how funny you are. lol

Seriously now: At first glance I thought to myself, "What a tremendous disservice this system is." The more I thought about it, though, the more intrigued I became as to how floor traders trade pivot propulsion. Then I came to, noticed the marketing ploy and realized the strategy is no different than those of countless millions of traders who rely on newbies to fade against.

You see the irony here, right? A floor trader either with a heart or who wasn't any damn good to begin with is waging war on traders!

To the guillotine with the rat bastard softy!

#25     Jul 8, 2008
  6. KS2007

KS2007

Some people just can't seem to get out of their own way.

(Still going strong)

So, a lot of you on here actually scared me a great deal earlier on in this thread, basically saying that mx2 was just another scam for newbies that would work for a little while, and then I would lose all my money...I keep waiting for something to go horribly wrong...but so far so good. So, I'm wondering...at what point do you think I can feel fully safe? I mean, I really could NOT be happier with the system...it's f*cking amazing, but, sage friends, in your opinion, after how long of a positive experience with mx2 should I start feeling fully comfortable/confident?

#26     Jul 9, 2008
  7. bighog

bighog Guest

KS2007

What is F*ucking supposed to represent?

Poor answer. go to a real irish bar and it is spelled as it should be. A REAL irishmen does not pull punches. :D:D

Done,....time to trade .

#27     Jul 9, 2008
  8. KS2007

KS2007

Fecking. It's an Irish thing.

#28     Jul 9, 2008
  9. If its any good- why would u sell it?

#29     Jul 9, 2008
  10. #30     Jul 9, 2008