Flooding

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Buy1Sell2, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

It would be nice to see some feature that would curtail this practice of cutting and pasting entire articles.

2. Cuddles

Cuddles

I disagree with this suggestion. Many articles are inaccessible to other members due to paywalls, and as a courtesy to others, members will post said article. People who are not afraid of reading will appreciate it. Those who hate reading can just scroll through said articles.

After all, who's trading without information?

DarthSidious likes this.
  3. B1S2 is addicted to 280-character Trump tweets. Any more and brain hurt.

Tony Stark likes this.
  4. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

So, you are asking Baron to condone theft/unauthorized redistribution?

5. Why not? Your ES thread is outright fraud.

Bugenhagen, Tony Stark and Cuddles like this.
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

I dunno, are you asking Baron to condone censorship of fact based articles to spare people's feelings?

7. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Would suggest that postings be limited to a certain number of words----maybe 150 or 200. I realize folks will just start taking screenshots of articles to get around it, but there must be someway to make the postings more concise so you don't have to scroll for 10 seconds to get to the next posting.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
  8. userque

userque

I don't have a problem with long posts. But rather than enacting some sort of ban; putting them between quote tags is a better option. For example:

9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

It is user unfriendly when you can't get from posting to posting quickly.

10. Tony Stark

Tony Stark

Agreed.I don't want to click to another site full of ads,videos,pop ups etc when I can read the content here and not have to deal with all that.

#10     Jul 11, 2020
    wrbtrader likes this.