Flood risk in US midwest is high for year 2013

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by lx008, Apr 1, 2013.

1. kanellop

kanellop

Hello Again.

The recent days here make some other things for my self,

and my watch in the Grains Markets almost disappear.

I try to watch the Weather Conditions,

especially in U.S.A Southern Plains and in the U.S.A Northern Plains.

The U.S.A Northern Plains they are relative with the Good that have passion and psychosis.

The Hard Red Spring Wheat or the Northern Spring or the Dark Northern Spring,

that basically trade it into my passionate Exchange, the Minneapolis Grain Exchange ( MGEX ).

Right now, i have not any position into the Grains Markets because i am expected things like Cyprus in Greece.

Here, have say to us that finally exist an Agreement between Troika and local Government but must be a Decission from Eurogroup into April 2013 to verify that.

That Decission still to come.

Still, to find by my side that day which will be.

If happen something like a negative Decission ( Which i believe ),

the Grains Markets they will drop.

So, even with a correct opinion someone,

will lose a huge amount of money.

So, by my side only watch and stay out.

I do not risk for now.

It is not possibly by my self to have huge losses this time.

Basically, i watch the Minneapolis Wheat and the Kansas City Wheat.

These are the rarest Wheat's for someone that have an intention to trade the Wheat, i believe.

Now, here are some important News that i have find:

http://www.dtnprogressivefarmer.com...&blogEntryId=8a82c0bc3d53d661013e1dc459010807 .

Kind Regards,

George Kanellopoulos.

#11     Apr 19, 2013
  2. kanellop

kanellop

Hello Again to All.

I decide to write some more sentences this hour...

The very "dirty" and "cooked" Numbers.

"Alan Greenspan" of USDA, Joseph Glauber,

here:

http://dyersvillesales.com/hay-auction/hay-auction-results/ ,

exist:

Hay Auction Results

Dyersville Sales Co.

Hay Auction Market Report 4/17/13

Receipts: 824 tons were sold. the market was steady to $10/ ton higher despite the worst conditions ever during the hay auction which was held in a heavy downpour.Top $320/ ton on many lots of big squares, Round bales topped at $310/ ton on inside rounds bales and an all time record high of $305/ ton ($300/ bale) for round bales stored outside, The crowd was amazing to stand thru those horrible conditions.Straw soaked with rain was higher selling from mostly $29-46/ bale upto $60/ bale in rounds.Demand remains outstanding to overwhelming and with the Spring running nearly a month late the hay market looks to be under excellent footings for quite some time to come.

The People that gone there,

in tremendous bad conditions are stupid ?

These Stock Breeders are mad ?

Based in the Data of the Minneapolis Grain Exchange ( MGEX ):

http://www.mgex.com/ ,

for the U.S.A National Corn Index ( NCI ) for the Day, 18th April 2013,

the Basis Price of Corn was: 650.42 Cents per Bushel,

which means based on here:

http://www.cmegroup.com/tools-information/ag-calculator.html ,

256.059 USD per Tonne.

And the U.S.A Stock Breeders payed a huge and mythical premium for to take Hay against Corn.

Also, the Ratio between Corn / Hay - Large Square Premium ( Not even Supreme ),

is in the mythical amount of:

256.059 / 320 = 0.800184375 !!!

Do you have ever seen something like that ever in your Life,

"Alan Greenspan" of USDA, Joseph Glauber ?

And in your 10th April, 2013, USDA Report,

you lowered the Amounts of Feed/Residual in Corn for 150 Million Bushels...

Your Numbers are ethical ?

You go the things into the Catastrophy with the very "dirty" and "cooked" Numbers.

What more to say ?

Best Regards,

George Kanellopoulos.

#12     Apr 19, 2013
  3. kanellop

kanellop

4. kanellop

kanellop

5. kanellop

kanellop

6. kanellop

kanellop

7. Not to go too far off topic but....

I just love these reports because they are warning of floods based on a good scientific data.

What I love about them is that the real true American, God's honest, hard working folk, who live in the flood zones that stand their ground. They will band together and pray the flood away while they keep loosing everything they have!

Floods are a coming but Real Americans are determined to live in the flood zone!

Keep rebuilding my good people!

Word!

And they say we don't need birth control in this country....

#17     May 1, 2013
  8. How are Millions of people supposed to pack up and move in mass, leaving their property, jobs and security. Most working people have most of their assets tied up in their house and small business have their life invested in the local business. What you are suggesting would be bankruptcy for millions of people and logistically and practicably an unworkable thing to do.
    Most of the population lives close to the coast and waterways, do you suggest they all move to Montana?

Word!

#18     May 2, 2013
  9. The point is every couple of years the same people are in the same mess over and over.....

They live in low places like along the Mississippi river banks and keep rebuilding their homes. Why? These are also the ultra conservative, uneducated people who expect prayer to save them in the face of a proven flood plain that floods every so many years.

Montana, no, but at least if you are going to live in a flood area build homes that are DESIGNED for the Conditions that Naturally Occur. For example, in flood areas it should be the law to build homes on stilts like they do for beach front properties (Like in the Caribbean) or if they live in tornado or hurricane areas build homes from concrete that is to withstand the conditions (like if South Florida)! You just don't keep rebuilding structures that keep failing in the same conditions and locations.

They are just Dumb Asses!

#19     May 2, 2013
  10. kanellop

kanellop