Floating chicken battery mass produced prison farm.

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by themickey, Dec 28, 2020.

1. themickey

themickey

The Craziest Cruise Ship Coming in 2021 Has a Roller Coaster
    Take a peek at Carnival’s latest “Fun Ship,” Mardi Gras, which can hold up to 6,500 passengers in its cabins.
    By Fran Golden 28 December 2020, 13:30 GMT+8
    [​IMG]
    Source: Carnival Cruise Line
    In cold, dark Finland, in the middle of the pandemic, shipyard workers at Meyer Turku were hard at work setting a roller coaster on top of a cruise ship—a world first. Others were installing a brewery that could produce craft beers with filtered sea water, intended for a staggering on-board audience of up to 6,500 passengers.

Their work at the shipyard is now complete: Mardi Gras, Carnival Cruise Lines’s largest “Fun Ship” ever, is ready to set sail. Of course, it will be months before even the first traveler steps on board. Questions abound as to when the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention will lift its no-sail orders and allow ships to resume—or in the case of Mardi Gras, commence—operations.
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...t-look-newest-mega-cruise-ship-roller-coaster

Overnight likes this.
  2. themickey

themickey

Ya wouldn't catch me on this thing dead.

Tsing Tao and Clubber Lang like this.
  3. themickey

themickey

If I saw chickens poking their heads out of portholes, wouldn't be surprised.

4. mlawson71

mlawson71

...A roller coaster? What...?!

5. If the track dips below deck level to skim the surface of the ocean log flume style, that would be an impressive feat. Otherwise meh.

6. themickey

themickey

Ya, during a cyclone. :)

7. ElCubano

ElCubano

The Covid Express... lol

Clubber Lang likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

I love this idea! 2020 was the year of the cra-cra! Why not! Put a theme park on top of a floating city! Whooop!

9. themickey

themickey

20201229_164916.jpg

10. themickey

themickey

Ya, the white pipe near the pool maybe the Coronavirus exhaust duct?

Last edited: Dec 29, 2020
    #10     Dec 29, 2020
    Clubber Lang likes this.