Flipping is Back? : House Flippers in U.S. Crowd Courthouse Steps in Hunt for Deals

Discussion in 'Economics' started by Kedwards, Mar 31, 2010.

1. I think the RE market will get a slight short turn rise “6 to 12 month but then crash to unimaginable numbers late 2011 ..

can’t believe the numbers of clueless people I run into who say “ RE is a great buy, it’s down 30%” I just look at them and smile as most seem to have lost the ability to look past the past 10 years 100/150 % bubble #s, continues government interventions and snake oil salesman Realtor/media hype.

#31     Apr 4, 2010
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

People never learn...but real professionals will always make money.

I know a guy in Tampa, 25 years old whos making about $250K per month wholesaling.

Another guy, I think he's either 28 or 29, he started out right as the market was falling apart and has invested in Student Housing. He's built up a portfolio worth over $3million and has positive cashflow of just under $10k per month.

I know short sales guys making millions some months.

It's just like trading...if your not coming at it with a plan and you dont know what your doing...well your gonna f it up.... if you have a plan and know what your doing, your going to do just fine.

#32     Apr 4, 2010