"Flipped In Florida" - For Sale Sign On Almost Every Other Home

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by ByLoSellHi, Mar 26, 2007.

1. There is no cap. There's no cap for anyone unless they're homesteaded. Non-residents cannot be homesteaded. On the other hand being a res isn't tantamount to homesteaded either. Somewhere in the article 3% is mentioned as the non-homestead assessed rate.

#31     Mar 26, 2007
  2. Nice job.

#32     Mar 26, 2007
  3. iM STARTING TO LIKE THIS!!!!!!!!

anyone got any listing sites for Bonita Springs area? I'd like to get an nice little place on a deep water canal to do some fishing......like a vulture on a tree....Im just waiting for the right time :D

#33     Mar 26, 2007
  4. jem

jem

I would go to realtor.com find an area you like with lots of inventory, get comps off zillow and then find a lawyer or smart broker who will make a bunch of of undermarket offers for you simultaneously.

Tell the sellers in your offer that you will only accept the first signed contract that comes back through your fax machine.

The right time could be soon if they are going to significantly decrease property taxes.

#34     Mar 26, 2007
  5. Please refresh my memory, how did you buy that one with the ariel photo? Seems like you got a sweet deal, under 200k on the water. Good for you.:)

#35     Mar 26, 2007
  6. I'm waiting for blood in the streets, then maybe I take that garbage off your hands for 50% of what you paid

If I'm in a good mood

#36     Mar 26, 2007
  7. You will be able to buy all the "garbage" you want to at 50% off. The good stuff however is already spoken for.

#37     Mar 26, 2007
  8. This whole national housing melt down is a big joke. Yes there will be poor areas that will get hurt,, but prime areas like manhattan are still thriving. Check out this building in manhattan.. its been on the market for 3 days and is already 20% sold out. Prices are starting at $2mil. Brokers there have no issues moving units like these priced around $2k per sq ft. As long as unemployment stays low, mortgage rates are low ( i am talking about the majority of prime borrowers) and the stock market doesnt crash - housing will thrive in most strong metro markets, especially like NYC.

www.thelucida.com

#38     Mar 26, 2007
  9. blast19

blast19

I posted to you in another forum...Manhattan is sort of an exception. One building getting sold out is not something amazing by any means.

There are a lot of builders here reportedly turning to having to rent out their empty units until demand picks back up.

Your gauge of ONE building selling 20% in 3 days is like thinking it's going to be a hot day because the sun is rising.

#39     Mar 26, 2007
  10. blast19

blast19

...And your whole "national housing melt down is a big joke..." thing is stupid. Show me why California, Florida, Arizona, and the like are "poor areas" or do you think those places will keep going up in value and sales? Totally naive comment.

#40     Mar 26, 2007