Flight 77 Cockpit Door Never Opened During 9/11 “Hijack"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mikasa, Jan 14, 2010.

1. parker

parker

On August 21, 2008, NIST released its draft report on the causes of the collapse of 7 World Trade Center, beginning a period for public comments. In its investigation, NIST utilized ANSYS to model events leading up to collapse initiation and LS-DYNA models to simulate the global response to the initiating events. NIST determined that diesel fuel did not play an important role, nor did the structural damage from the collapse of the twin towers. But the lack of water to fight the fire was an important factor. The fires burned out of control during the afternoon, including on floor 13, where a critical interior column buckled. With the buckling of that column, adjacent columns also failed along with the floor structure above. This triggered a vertical progression of floor failures to the roof. The collapse then progressed east-to-west across the structure, and ultimately the entire structure collapsed. The fires, fueled by office contents, along with the lack of water, were the key reasons for the collapse.

thats how.

#21     Jan 14, 2010
  2. mikasa

mikasa

that's a very nice story, but a complete LIE

if you believe it, you are either completely dumb

OR you are part of the new Isreali program where they have
    hundreds of people post full time on Internet sites to convince
    people 9/11 was done by terrorists

I guess its really hard to keep secrets now a days, god damn internet :p

#22     Jan 15, 2010
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I can tell you that if a stewardess in first-class on United Airlines sits down in the empty seat next to you to chat and mentions sex in the first 30 seconds of the conversation, you might be about to find out. :D

Now the 9/11 conspiracy people register with me as deluded wayward creatures who stumble through life like a zombie missing half of his/her brain. (you have to get a direct head shot or they just keep coming). Bush Derangement Syndrome has harmed these people. Some form of institutional treatment is needed for these poor souls before they harm fire hydrants, mailboxs and other fixed objects in blind pent-up rage. What these poor dumb bastards need is an alternative reality where Al Gore was elected president and the globe was spontaneously combusting with rampant warming and climate change.

Nah, they would still find something to bitch about. :)

#23     Jan 15, 2010
  4. mikasa

mikasa

please have the government take people like me and throw us
    into mental institution and throw away the key

please lobby congress to do that

and enjoy the world you have left :cool:

even better, lets have Israel come in and take our organs for "normal people" of Jewish faith :cool:

#24     Jan 15, 2010
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

"The status of the door to the cockpit is checked every four seconds throughout a flight and relayed as a simple 0 or 1, where 0=closed and 1=open..."

I've been a professional pilot since the early 80's and this is the first I've ever heard of the cockpit door being monitored by the FDR.

It could certainly be done, I'm just saying I've never heard of it before now.

#25     Jan 15, 2010
  6. Mercor

Mercor

We all know the goverment has been holding the 9/11 passengers in tunnels under Area 51 along with the Aliens.
    This goes back to Abe Lincoln.

#26     Jan 15, 2010
  7. mikasa

mikasa

no, that is false, your government had those people
    killed

as in bullet to the head, they would never keep those
    people alive

they are liability, just like you would be had you been on
    that plane

congrats, you've won the lottery :cool:

#27     Jan 15, 2010
  8. mikasa

mikasa

funny how few of these guys that attack my character
    don't seem to be attacking this cockpit door not
    being open on flight 77

if you can't attack facts, attack the person :cool:

#28     Jan 16, 2010
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Effects of 1989 FAA Flight Data Recorder Rule Change
    The FAA rule change in 1989 required a flight data recorder (FDR) that provided a digital method of recording, storing, and readily retrieving data. It also increased the number of parameter groups to a total of 11 from 6:

* Time.
    * Altitude.
    * Airspeed.
    * Vertical acceleration.
    * Heading.
    * Time of each radio transmission either to or from air traffic control.
    * Pitch attitude.
    * Roll attitude.
    * Longitudinal acceleration.
    * Control column or pitch control surface position.
    * Thrust of each engine.

Even better yet... http://www.ntsb.gov/dockets/aviation/dca09ma027/417236.pdf

All 121 parameters monitored by FDR's are listed on pages 4 -6.
    I looked over it twice, I don't see where cockpit doors are on the list.

"...The FDR begins recording once the pilots are in their seats and readying for takeoff, and the plane cannot take off unless the FDR is working..."

The above statement from Rock Creek Free Press raises serious concerns about their credibility to me.

#29     Jan 16, 2010
  10. mikasa

mikasa

you are providing rules from over 20 years ago

get real about your facts

#30     Jan 17, 2010