Flight 77 Cockpit Door Never Opened During 9/11 “Hijack"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mikasa, Jan 14, 2010.

1. By the way, what the F**k does this thread have to do with trading?

Please send this thread to the trash can where it belongs....

#11     Jan 14, 2010
  2. mikasa

mikasa

sorry buddy

WTC7 fell at free fall speed on 9/11, the building that was not hit by any plane

that's a fact, and too bad you can't do anything about that

#12     Jan 14, 2010
  3. parker

parker

sorry man but your a fucking douche. i know many people who not only saw it happen with their own eyes, but were directly impacted by it through the loss of loved ones.

dont disrespect those people by pushing a personal agenda, whether you realize thats what you are doing or not.

#13     Jan 14, 2010
  4. ..... maybe you should learn some basic laws of engineering physics U retard.... and I highly suggest you go see a neurologist too, you're obviously not playing with a full deck in that empty space between ur ears.

#14     Jan 14, 2010
  5. mikasa

mikasa

which part

COME ON DON'T LEAVE ANSWER ME

which part is wrong, that WTC7 fell at free fall and was NOT hit by
    any plane

how do you explain that, YOU FUCKING SHIT FOR BRAIN SHIT FUCK :mad:

#15     Jan 14, 2010
  6. mikasa

mikasa

oh really

you think steel building can PERFECTLY IMPLODE at free fall speed
    due to fire on few floors

you are beyond imbecilic

you are incredibly dumb

#16     Jan 14, 2010
  7. Like i said.....learn some physics(vibration and fatigue analysis) before you make yourself look like an donkey ass. ..

get a hint.......the building is mostly made up of CONCRETE, not steel. You obviously know nothing about how a building is built.

Are ppl in your country really that ignorant??? :eek:

Im done replying to this thread, I feel like Im conversing with a foreign 7 year old child...

#17     Jan 14, 2010
  8. jjj1000

jjj1000

Yeah, man, here is our land of freedom! Here we have "freedom of speech", and we Americans are proud that in our country we can debate ideas with liberty without aholes trying to shut us up. We can, for example, criticize and question our government, and the fairy tales it tries to tell us. So please listen to the "real american" "defender of freedom" southbeach4me and shut up, stop proposing a free debate about this subject.

#18     Jan 14, 2010
  9. mikasa

mikasa

and all these guys with PhDs are fools too I suppose

You are so laughable

http://www.ae911truth.org/

997 architectural and engineering professionals
    and 6153 other supporters have signed the petition demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation.

#19     Jan 14, 2010
  10. mikasa

mikasa

heheh exactly :cool:

#20     Jan 14, 2010