Flat Iron Trading ?

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by econometrics, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yea i hear you, I only seen those type of prices on sterling, other platforms like lightspeed, anvil, etc your not going to get anything under .002 even moving 10+ million shares hard to find.

#21     Oct 21, 2008
  2. Also received email.....they now have Lightspeed......Sterling been holding up pretty good....sticking with it still

#22     Oct 22, 2008
  3. saico

saico

Got the same. Lightspeed is available as of friday.

#23     Oct 22, 2008
  4. Just spoke with them, seems they can get the Lightspeed demo out this week and will be ready to setup accounts by next week on Lightspeed. I am also staying with Sterling right now with them as I been using the platform for a while.

#24     Oct 22, 2008
  5. gtgtgt3

gtgtgt3

How much is Lightspeed? Do they have a 100% option?

#25     Oct 22, 2008
  6. not sure, I would drop them an e-mail I am on Sterling with them.

#26     Oct 22, 2008
  7. hey guys...I am so close to going with FlatIron...requested the Sterling Demo to start with...I am only interested in trading Futures with FlatIron...anyone have any experience trading futures with FlatIron?

has you experience been good, perfect? any drawbacks?

#27     Oct 23, 2008
  8. if you are with FlatIron and say your internet goes down, can you phonecall orders in to FlatIron???

#28     Oct 23, 2008
  9. I take it you never traded with a prop firm before lol.....

check out tradersnarrative.com decent site for newbies getting into the prop world who have a ton of questions

#29     Oct 23, 2008
  10. Magna

Magna Administrator

This little Flat Iron lovefest is now closed. Seems that ProTour74 and scalper132, one registered the end of September and the other registered in October, are having a promotional conversation with each other. And both claim to be trading "remote". Yet, coincidentally enough, both have the exact same I.P. address. Sorry to close this for legitimate members who are interested, but you'll need to contact the firm to find out any other particulars.

#30     Oct 24, 2008
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.