Flashback: Obama 'i've Had Enough Of Using Terrorism As A Wedge Issue In Our Politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., May 3, 2012.

1. Max E.

Max E.

More evidence that Obama is a hypocritical douchebag. This is some election we have going, Obama is the biggest lying piece of shit to ever be inside the white house, and the guy running against him is Mitt Romney, who is hardly any better. :mad:

<iframe src="http://content.bitsontherun.com/players/zX7jMtYF-dh3Zgtip.html" width="640" height="480" frameborder="0" scrolling="auto"></iframe>

2. pspr

pspr

Max, can you name the politicians you don't disparage on one hand?

3. Obama is a narcissist and a hypocrite.

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

And those are his good qualities.

5. Why don't you name a few that you consider "beacons of morality"?

6. pspr

pspr

I just want to know why Max even discusses politics when he diparages both sides, it seems, equally. If one's as bad as the other why even bother bringing it up if you feel that way.

I believe some politicans are much worse for the country than others. I think you already know who I would prefer running the country.

7. Max E.

Max E.

With 3 fingers left over....

8. pspr

pspr

I know one but I'm not sure about the other. Maybe the son of #1. It takes more than 2 to run a country and one is retiring.

9. Max E.

Max E.

IMO it is ridiculous to support someone just because they have an "R" or a "D" behind their name, that is half the reason the country has gotten so screwed up. Politicians/Parties are not loyal to me as a taxpayer, and 99% of them would sell you upriver in a hearbeat if they thought there was something to be gained from it, so why on earth would i be loyal to them.

10. Max E.

Max E.

Christie and Ron Paul, i havent seen enough of Rand yet to make a decision but i view him favourably overall from what i have seen of him.

Im still going to vote for Romney but its pretty much just a protest vote to get rid of that hopeless ass hole Obama.

#10     May 3, 2012