Flashback: Kenyan-born Obama all set for US Senate

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jficquette, Oct 18, 2009.

1. "Kenyan-born US Senate hopeful, Barrack Obama, appeared set to take over the Illinois Senate seat after his main rival, Jack Ryan, dropped out of the race on Friday night amid a furor over lurid sex club allegations.

The allegations that horrified fellow Republicans and caused his once-promising candidacy to implode in four short days have given Obama a clear lead as Republicans struggled to fetch an alternative.

Ryan’s campaign began to crumble on Monday following the release of embarrassing records from his divorce. In the records, his ex-wife, Boston Public actress Jeri Ryan, said her former husband took her to kinky sex clubs in Paris"

The Standard Ltd
    I & M Building, Kenyatta Avenue,
    P.O Box 30080, 00100 GPO, Nairobi-Kenya.
    Tel. +254 20 3222111 +254 20 3222111 , Fax: +254 20 214467, 229218, 218965

http://web.archive.org/web/20040627142700/eastandard.net/headlines/news26060403.htm

2. Presuming this post is genuine.....

You have to know that someone with great power has promoted Obama into his prominence... all along knowing of his ineligibility AND that the SCOTUS WOULD NOT HEAR THE CASE... that is, the SCOTUS IS IN SOMEBODY'S POCKET!

To what end?

Bet it ain't for your and my benefit...

America is no longer "The home of the free and the brave", but rather "The home of the OWNED AND THE FUCKED!"

WAKE UP AMERICA! VOTE THEM POT-LICKING, LYING, THIEVING, SELF-SERVING MOFO BASTARDS OUT OF OFFICE... TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY!!!!

:mad: :mad:

3. maxpi

maxpi

And replace them with whom exactly? If the elite come to you and put a gun to your head, forget incorruptibility... or we could put people in office that would happily kill the messenger and start trying to find the people that sent him... that is my pre-planned plan A in that sort of event... but most people aren't like that...

I love this movie: Dogs of War... it's old, it has some production problems at the opening scenes, they were actually present in the big screen version... it's a great lesson in "political ethics"...

4. I don't know who that would be. Maybe successors just as bad?

One thing though... at the '08, election, Congress's dissaproval rate was 84%, yet 95% of incumbents got re-elected. What?

Last I heard, Congress's present dissaproval rate is 79%. We gonna re-elect 95% of incumbents once again?

If 90% of incumbents got canned, perhaps someone would take notice...

5. [​IMG]

[​IMG]