Flash trading order entry

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by pumpingdumps, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Hi just wonder if the flash sent by the ECN's to subscribers of flash orders can read the order details of the order, as the user ID for the order shows up in the order details and could give clues as to whether or not the trader is prop or institutional etc.
    thereby giving them the leg up on if the sender can hold overnight or has a stop etc.

2. There is so much garbage out there in land. Really the problem, from what I was observing and in my experience, was not so much as product creators and systems developers trying to scam people it was just that too many systems were developed to deal with the 'latest' phase or wave of the markets. And guess what? Yup you guessed it. Markets cycle through different waves of price behavior! Yes that gets quite tiresome chasing those dead end systems doesn't it. That's why we've released FLASH to you. FLASH Trades on basic fundamentals of the natural laws of price movements - stuff that has worked for decades.

3. apparently noone has a clue what im talking about from these replies, Flash orders are not some garbage software, they are a subscribed service provided to the big guys to see orders enter before they apear giving the big guys an opportunity to front run/fill instantly, etc. I am wondering if anyone knows what data is delivered in the flash