Flash Mob This Mother F**kers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by William Rennick, Jun 9, 2011.

1. <iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HsCp5LG_zNE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:cool:

2. You know Rennick, i have come to admire Freud and Jung more since I came to ET.

You do understand that you selected a funeral dirge, don't you?

You do also understand that this funeral dirge is endemic to your culture right? :D :D

Perhaps it will save a wretch like you, my friend.

3. Typical condescending elitist response from ET's resident egghead. I have heard the pipes play on foreign beaches decades before your keyboard became sticky and soiled. Good men died protecting the culture you mock.

4. Except....that.....I picked up a rifle for my country too, asshole. 3rd Infrantry, look up the rest. The culture you adore excluded everyone except people like you. I am glad it is gone, and for good.

I know you are headed towards a nursing home soon. You will live out your last years better if you release the fifties and come closer to where you really are.

RCG reality orienting Rennick, out.

5. I have known quite a few who served in the 3rd. One word best describes the difference between you and them...

Honor.

I really hope you are just being an internet GI Joe. If you really served, they need to review training protocol and recruiting standards. You seem to be the type that would have crossed into Canada before "picking up a rifle".

Chicken Hawk hunter out